Chapter 152

Y/ns pov

As soon as I saw Tony walk in I told Bucky to begin and I went and stood near a isolated corner. "Look your here because of Wanda, she's turned mad with wanting to bring her sons back to life" Bucky began. Bruce became confused and asked how Wanda had sons and Bucky explained giving me time to look. Tony's brown hair was tinged with a goldfish grey. He wore a blue suit with lines of golds running through it and of course wore sunglasses. I then felt a pair of eyes on me and I looked at saw Thor, a burning glare set on me. Bucky finished and they all began to give out there ideas.

Bucky came over to me and I saw Tony look a suprised look on his face, he didn't know about our relationship. "Look tell me what happens I just remembered I have therapy" I told him and he nodded and I hastily exited the room.

I got into the room and there was Raynor. She was calm. "It's good to see you" she said. I nodded in agreement "Sorry about my outburst I just guess you gave me no warning" I told her sitting down. "Yeah I guessed that, you just have to hope that seeing anyone else that could bring back bad things won't end like that" she stated. I smiled and then replied "Actualy, I was with everyone this morning, a threat brought us back together so we were all there and I was fine" I told her. She nodded.

"That is fantastic, now here's the rhibg in the next room I have Loki, you know he's here now, I would love to bring him in and you can talk it through, but if you'd not ready then you don't have to" she told me. I thought to myself and finnaly replied "I think I should see him".

Raynor let him in and he took a seat. I started to talk stuttering my words "I am-I'm s-sorry for my outburst the ot-ther day" I told him. He nodded. His hair was sleaked back and he wore a black jacket and white shirt. I sat the hugging my elbows, metal and real that was covered by my black shirt. I looked to the ground and a shadow some sort of lump appeared casted to the ground, I became confused and looked out throught the window, my eyes widened.

In the next 4 secounds I had thrown myself across the room and covered Raynor so she was protected when the glass of the window was smashed. I whipped back round quickly and stared at her.

Wanda, she was in the familiar dress with the headpiece but instead of it being red it was a darkening black, and her eyes sleepless and dangerous. She held her hands infront of me and a black and red wisp imited at went to my head.

Lokis pov

I watched as Y/ns eyes glowed a reddish black, Wanda fly of and then silence. Y/n was in a trance, one of Wandas vision's.