Chapter 65

Y/ns pov

I threw fire as Loki revealed the daggers he had up his sleeves ready to make Thanos's blood fall upon the reflective metal. We were getting close, then we were in the jackpot, mantis had him in a sort of hypnotic state while Tony and Peter tried to pry of the gauntlet that lay on his hand, it held four of the six stones in there, we knew vision was safe, we were going to do it, save the world until Quill decided to ask a question that ruined it all "Where is she?" He asked Thanos. "He was with her" a voice said, I saw a new lady who I presumed was good and ignored "About time Nebula, anyway where is she?" Quill asked again. "He in anguish" Mantis said, something must of clicked but before Quill could say anything Thanos replied "I had to". "No you didn't" he snapped back, he took a few secounds to think before punching Thanos in the face, "Don't quill we almost got this thing off" Tony roared but it was too late, he punched again making Mantis loose her connection and Thanos snapped back. He pulled the gauntlet on and the fight was back, Tony flew up but Thanos make a planet appear and it smacked him in the face, the threw mantis aside and kicked at Drax, the girl feared to attack, taking a moment to pause.

He was walking right to me and Loki while Peter and Strange helped the hurt one, he chuckled "I guess I know now why they call you the god of mischief, always have something up your sleeve, escaping death was a big one but admiring a mortal, what kind of a god does that, I will never know" he said. He pulled a large sword out of air and without warning thrusted the blade close to us, we doged it but he swung it round and I felt the sword pierce my upper waist the metal touching every vein making the pain more agonising it was don't with just a swift hit, I fell and Thanos chuckled and walked off, Loki came over and cradled me in his arms holding the back of my head up, I smiled weakly. "I've felt worse" I told him. I pulled my self into a sitting position. I pressed to palms into the rocky ground and felt its coldness, its lack of humanity in so long, I let it warm until I let the fire beneath in its core come up and attack at thanos, attacking like whips clawing to every part of him, until he pulled them away and used the red stone, it pointed at me and I felt myself numb, until I was unable to move myself.

"It will heal it" I heard a voice say and I opened my eyes, above me was Tony and oki, my side was part of chef up with something I could see also across Tonys stomach, "Did we win?"