Chapter 57

Y/ns pov

"How's rhodey?" I asked not showing that much care. "He's still in hospital, you know he said that while you were falling that you were wishing I was there" Tony replied. "Must have head trauma" I snapped back before looking out the window.

We soon got close to the hydra base "Im flying in I'll have to carry you if you wanna come" he told me. I rolled my eyes but agreed, he got his suit on and pulled me into his arms and then flew out the helicopter.

It was cold and wet but I didn't have the effort to stop the water so I just let it attack at me. Soon he landed and we saw the door was open. "You haven't got a suit" Tony told me. I shrugged my shoulders "No need, I don't have a plan to be tazered" I told him and went in.

We walked in and he opened some metal doors, we stepped out and till our right was Steve and Bucky "America and parent killer good to see you" I waved. "How are you ok, we saw you fall?" Steve asked. "I ate some jellybeans, anyway he's not here to hurt you, he realised the truth, now let's go stop some evil soildiers" I told them. Bucky lowered the gun that was in his hands and we all walked to the next room. In there was tubes we walked towards them, it was the soldiers all with bullets in there heads. "If it gives you any peace they died in there sleep" said a voice, we turned and there behind glass was a man. Steve threw his sheild at the glass but it was know use it bounced back.

"Well that was pathetic" I laughed at Steve. The man chuckled "True that's what all the avengers are, pathetic, Sokovia showed that, pathetic enough to go home and not care about the people who died, like my family" he said. "We all lose family, and were sorry that happened to you" Tony said. "You would know alot about that, and you'll soon know why i killed these killers" he stated, then some screens turned on near us.

We turned, it was old footage of a road "I know this road, what is this" Tony asked but the man never replied. We watched as Tony's parents were forced into a crash and then murdered by none over then Bucky and two other people about eighteen, way to young to be killers, but they were "Mom and Dad" I whispered. God.

It ended and Tony lunged for Bucky. "Tony, stay calm" I told him, I knew why I was doing this. "Rogers did you know" he asked. "I didn't know it was him" he replied. "Don't shit me rogers did you know" he asked. Steve nodded. "And did you?" he turned to me, in secounds he had grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against a wall I could feel the air leaving me "Your parents, they must of told you come home and shared there glee" he asked. "I wasn't alive and I didn't bloody know" I cried as I looked into the eyes that used to be so happy looking so cold and evil.