Chapter 72

Y/ns pov

I had stayed away from that retched man for five years I was going to do thst now until a voice said "Is that y/n?" and I stopped mid stride in the water. No.

Scott's Pov

It was a girl her hair was long and she was taller then when I had seen her last, but it was her it was y/n.

Y/ns pov

It was him, it was Scott. He stood at the bank of the lake. I didnt care that I was drenched I ran out and pulled him into a hug making sure it was real, it was. "Your alive, my god your alive" I cried into his shoulder. I pulled away to look at him, making sure it was him. "How? have you seen your daughter? What's happeing?" I began freaking out he chuckled. "I've seen cassie and its a long story that hopefully the two of you will sit down and listen to us about" he said to me and Tony who was still there now holding his daughter. "Us?" i reapeted then I looked behind him and saw Nat and Steve I sighed but nodded.

As we walked to the deck of the house which had seats Tony walked beside me and asked "Why were you breaking into my garden?" and so I quickly snapped back "We're looking for a investor I didn't know it was you here only someone rich". "We're? Where have you been?" He asked. "I've been in a bit of a tough place ok" i told him and then went quiet.

His daughter went inside as Scott explained that he had been in the quantum realm for five years but it felt like five hours. That amazed me but then they said the next part and that made me change my mind on anything, they were planning on time travel. Tony disagreed but I said "I will help, well I would if I could" I told them. It could help everyone. They looked at me confused "If you could why couldn't you" Natasha asked. I looked away from her as I replied "There's a tracker sewn into my arm I can't get it out without snapping this one nerve that could shut down the brain" I told them. "I could remove it" Tony said. I sighed and then nodded I agreement.

We went in his house and I waved at Pepper the girls mother obviously as the two of us went into what must of been Tony's office he sat me in a chair and then pulled out some equitment. He sliced into my arm the pain hurting like hell but I stopped myself from yelping out in pain, he used tweesers while talking to me. "Who put this in you, who wants you coming back to them?" He asked. I sighed "I can't say". The girl then ran in as Tony was stitching my arm up and stapling it. She held a picture frame, she showed it to me it was a picture of me and Tony it just so happened to be us making the face pixelator look like a random person, I remember him taking the picture randomly. "Im Morgan, there's more of you if you want to see them" she said. "Maybe another time" I told her. "You could come to dinner some time" Tony said. "Don't try force a relationship that's already dead" I told him and walked out the house to Scott and the others.