Chapter 128

Y/ns pov

The plane ride was long and tiring and I was quite quiet around Sam and Barnes.

I had seen them a bit at the battle and then after but over then that it had been seven years and we'll. If I hadn't chose to protect Bucky in the end, to help him after he murdered my parents, me and Tony's relationship could of been better, but now there is a hole missing in it.

Sam and me, we did have a connection but it kind of flat lined awhile ago and we became only one thing, colleagues.

So they were probaly the worst relationships I've had withe hero's. Even plusing Tony and me in the hydra base...

we fought but I didn't fight back hard, I didn't want to hurt him. He punched me hard and kicked me bad until I felt to the floor curling into a fetus position, cothered in blood and bruises. "Just kill me" I said.

Also can't forget what Nat did to me when I began to hate Steve...

"Do it, tazer me, complete whatever plan you had, I wont feel it" and she did it, tazered me evin though it did hurt like hell and knock me out on this inside it caused me no real damage, not anymore.

When Steve chose Bucky....

"I know we're related but in the long run I'm going to have to choose Bucky".

After it all they were still the worst relationships I had. But maybe it could change a bit after they meet me up with this suprise freind. I don't realy know if I actualy want it to go well with them.

After the plane landed and we went through everything with happily no one arresting me, we took a cab, it was california where we were meeting them. Whoever they are....

We got to the house and it looked old, there was a knocker which was a lions head holding a ring of the knocker. The wood was a dark brown and the building was made of a cream coloured gravel like rock. Sam opened  the door and the three of us walked in.

It was more high tech inside. There was a marble white kitchen counter top which was littered with laptops, holligrams, phones and weapons. The smelt strong of lemon juice and pasta. It was chilly inside, even with the burning sun outside. The house was large so each footstep echoed louder then the last. "This is quite nice" I smiled as I looked to the living room. I went and sat down on a velvet red couch waiting. This room had a couple of hunting guns on the walls but other then that was normal. A fire did brew under the telivision, but seemed to emit no heat.

Finnaly I heard heels clicking down the stairs and I stood up stretching, I walked to the kitchen to see a woman, my eyes widened. She wore heeled boots with grey jeans and a red top similar to mine.

"Welcome back Y/n"