Chapter 161

Tony's pov

She didn't reply. "So I guess your not a talker, that's fine" I chuckled. The lady glared at me her eyes still freaking me out. "You an alien, she an alien?" I said first asking her then Rhodes. "No all my scanners are saying she's 100% human but they are picking up something more but it's unrecognisable" he told me. "That's great" I sighed. "Ok so your gonna stop what your doing" I ordered. She ignored and in secounds she had ran up swung herself around Rhodey's neck to sit on his shoulders and claw with her glovers fingers to pull of his helmet. I raise me blaster as shoot at her and she was easily hit from her position and rolled of onto the floor.

She went for me but instead of the same approach she had last taken she did something unexpected she dived down to my legs and grabbed them, i kicked her of but she had somehow burned through them, cow. We went at her together this time are punches being doged but none being given back, she knew it would not do anything. At this point she was pretty bloodied up and I was wondering would she ever stop but finnaly she suprised me she pulled out a metal rod and it lit on fire, she ran it towards rhodey and in secounds it burney through his suit, crap. I went at her and she took a swing it damaging my suit, we had to get out, Rhodey would not be able to walk without his suit. I pulled him up and nodded and we flew away.

Finnaly I got home. "Hey Morguna" I chuckled given Pepper a kiss on the cheek. "I saw you on the news" she smiled. "Realy, what did you see" I asked. "Well you were fighting that girl with Uncle Rhodey and then she used powers" she told me. "Used powers, what do you mean?" I asked. "She didn't just poof make all those call things happen, is she a wizard" she replied. "Maybe, thats realy smart" I told her and she smiled.

1 week later

Scott's pov

"Hey hope what's with the call at 2am, I was sleeping not doing anything suspicious" I said to Hope over the phone. "I can hear the karoke music in the background, is that why your neighbours keep shouting, anyway I need you downtown in your suit, I've just seen the girl Stark was fighting" she told me. "Ok ill be there".

I flew over on my 3rd favroutite Ant, Ant-tini, and met with Hope. "She's over there" Hope pointed in are shrunk forms to her ontop of a building looking around. I flew up with Hope beside me and we went went for her face at the same time, she was knocked back hard and was knocked out. I grew to my normal size "That was easy, hey should I take her mask of, this could be like scooby doo and we find out it's real the school janitor" I chuckled removing the mask. "Holy sh-"