Chapter 111

Y/ns pov

A smirked covered my face and I threw fire at Agatha, she doged and then she smirked. "Your dying, you don't have alot of fight in you, I say you had about two weeks left but using up this much energy, you could be leaving yourself with a day or two" I laughed. I paused, if she was right. It didn't matter I had to stop her but then Wanda showed back up and I smiled. The walls of the dome were forming back. "It will kill vision and the boys, I can't say goodbye not yet" she said and I nodded my health now better, but then I was grabbed and flown high in the air and then I crashed into a house roof, lying on there for a secound and then the beams beneath me falling, I looked up and saw vision but his red metallic skin was gone, it was white and his eyes were a electric blue.

This was not Wandas vision, then someone grabbed him. The real vision and they flew up fighting, I took in a deep breath and then the beams fell and I was inside the house, nothing hurting, because of being in the hex. "Y/n?" a voice said and there was Nat and Tony. Tony helped me up and then held out my now shriveled hand. "God what happened" he said. "YOUR NOT REAL!" I bursted out my eyes screwing shut as the tears flooded my eyes, I felt a hand cup my cheek. "We know, Vision came and told us a few minutes ago" he said.

"I have to let you two go or it'll be to hard to leave " I told them. They nodded sad also. "One last hug" Natasha asked and I nodded my face covered in my tears. I pulled them close and hugged them tight. "Im so proud of you" Tony said. I smiled and then turned around, there was a fight still ahead of me.

When I got outside I looked up and there it was Wanda and Agatha fighting, I had to find a way to get up there. To help. I flicked my fingers and blue sparks appeared. Nothing.

"Y/n" a voice said and I turned around smiling. "Monica?" I said and chuckled. She hugged me and there I saw it the white vision, he lazered a beam from high above but it deflected and went towards Monica who I was still in a embrace with. It hit and before I could shreik out in horror, I shrieked in pain as the lazer went through monica her eyes lighting gold and her stomach looking seethro. It didn't hurt her at all. But with that it hit me and I fell back, the stones beam hurting like hell. "How did you do that?" I stuttered, laughing trying to ease the pain. "Going through the hex are you ok?" she asked. I nodded.

"Auntie Y/n?" to voices spoke and I looked to see Tommy and Billy.