Chapter 130

Y/ns pov

Fear boiled in me as the table sat silent. "Why?" I squeaked. She sighed before replying "Because he believes your the omnes potentes". "Im sorry but what the hell is happening?" Sam piped up. I sighed "The one without a Name came from a old Latin legend, he was meant to be a hunter of witches, killing them but then found out about more powerful people, he's cursed to do this for eternity, never dying. He's real and the only thing he wants is the omnes potentes, if he sacrifices them then he can finnaly be in piece with his ancestors" I quickly snapped. "What does omnes potentes, mean?" Buck asked. Sharon answered "It's latin for all powerful" she said.

"Why now, he chased us for months, he's the reason I had to lie on that piece of cardboard on the floor, he found us and then said it wasn't us, why again?" I asked. Sharon looked down at her pasta as she answered "Because the omnes potentes was rumoured to begin her full power after a bad reputation with her leaders, the government" she said. "That's one thing" I scoffed. "Her beloved is a God, now if I'm right there is only two gods around, one is to fat and depressed to be in love and you my little niece are dating the other" she snarled.

"Wait you and Loki are together?" Sam quickly squealed. "My god, idiots" I muttered. "What are we going to do?" Bucky asked. I crossed my arms "Nothing, there is no way this will go over then me dying, me and Sharon are lucky he spared us before" I told him.

I wasn't hungry I couldn't eat I stood up and walked out, Bucky followed quickly afterwards. "Y/n stop" he cried. "I gotta go, If I'm going to die it's not going to be as a sitting duck" I snarled. He grabbed my arm clicking something under it so it fell off. I stopped and looked at it. "That was so easy as if... " I said quietly but he cut in "As if they didn't trust you to turn bad, I have the same thing, stay, let us help".

Meanwhile....

Sam's pov

"So your evil, Steve, wouldn't be happy...., wait he knew! And didn't tell me! "

Y/ns pov

I glared at him "Just let me go, I have things to do" I told him. "Like what" he huffed. "I don't want you here, helping me or whatever, I hate you" I spat. "I don't care if you hate me, I've screwed up your life to much I'm going to get you out of this, I don't care if you don't want me to help you this isn't for you it's for Tony, for your parents, for Steve, I've screwed up there lives so much I'm not letting the same happen to you".

Meanwhile

Sam's pov

"I'm gonna go to them now, I don't know if your coming to so ill just slowly back away. "