Chapter 54

Y/ns pov

I didn't return the hug, she had just gone into my mind, invading my personal space, and the biggest annoyance of all, she knows. I pulled away and punched her in the jaw she fell to the ground and looked at me hurt. "This is a fight, so fight" I told her and ran away.

I had seen Bucky and Sam inside so I went after them I found them and I put a circle of fire around them "Before I do something that you think I may regret, fill me in what your doing its been a busy few days I haven't learnt the latest chat" I smirked at them. "Well then I'm here to inform you that there's more super soldiers and someone's trying to release them into the world, and the person who's doing this was the same person who disguised someone as Bucky to put the bomb in Vienna" Sam said. I was still before saying "There's more of him". A confused look confronted Sam's face "You believe me?". I laughed before replying "There's been so much crazy going round I don't think you'd make something up to add on to it, I really hate to say this but, I'm not going to hurt you, Bucky here's bad enough, we don't need more of him, I'm on your side" I told them.

I let the ring of fire disappear and then pressed my earpiece "Scott, Peter We can't hurt Caps team no more, we are with them, they trying to stop more super soldiers like Bucky be free" I told them. "Y/n, Tony gave me a offer, if I help his team I won't be a criminal, I agreed I'm sorry" Peter said and then it disconnected. Then Scott finally said "Hate kids, well not you and my daughter oh and my daughters friend lizzie is really nice, yeah I think I just hate him, I'm still with you". Sam next to me told the team we were on there side, we connected earpieces so I know heard the others. "Good to have you Y/n" Steve said. "Cut the crap Steve I'm not here for you" I told him.

I ran out and who was I faced with, Peter. We fought "You know I think I might miss you, Mj and ned" I joked. He then put out a Web to my hand and pulled me up so I dangled in the air, he stuck the other side of the Web to a post so I hung mid air he came over hanging onto the Web he looked at me and replied "I'll miss you too". He pulled his mask up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I heard Tony yell "Not part of the deal, parker". I needed him to come over here so I yelled "Your not my Dad!"

I made fire come to my hands making the webs brake, Tony came and caught me, I smiled. "Thanks not-dad" I said and as soon as I was close enough to the ground I jumped onto the ground "Your using two much of your power its killing you" he told me as he pointed to my face, I wiped it and found out my nose was bleeding, I shrugged and went for him.