Chapter 88

Y/ns pov

I had my hero suit on and under my time travel one, I got out of my room and began to walk towards the machine, I was noticed by the others but they just stayed quiet little smiles presented on there face as they saw I was back.

We walked all toghther towards the machine. Loki who was beside me took my hand but I grabbed it away quickly. He was going to asgard to get the reality stone.

We got our position on the machine. "See you in a minute" Nat smiled to Steve and from there we all shrunk going off in different directions.

I regrew next to Nebula, Rhodey, Nat and Clint. I made the time machine suit dissapear and so I was left with my new one it was a black cat suit lined with gold around edges and it cut offf by my shoulders. I loved it. "Keep the ship in one peice" Nebula told Clint and he nodded.

In secounds I was saying goodbye as the ship door closed and I began to go up with Nat and Clint towards vormir to get the soul stone.

I sat in the seat behind the two as we went fast colours of bright flashing across our eyes. "Glad to have you back" Nat smiled to me and I nodded giving her a small smile back. "Were a long way from Budapest" Clint joked. Nat laughed and I asked "What happened in Budapest" but the two just laughed in reply.

"Are those my knives" Clint said looking at to small pockets at the bottom of my trousers were I had two of his knives. "May or may not of been at your farm for awhile" I smiled and he chuckled. "This is good all of us laughing having fun feels like old times" Nat smiled at me. "Yeah it does, and I think that's all we need right now, for it to be like the old times" I replied. Nat looked at me smiling and I just couldn't help myself I came and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a hug. Clint came and hugged from behind "Felt kind of left out" he joked and I laughed tears falling from my cheeks. Lest then a year left of good times like this.

As we arrived we saw a tall stone mountain like thing, we began to climb up it took forever but finnaly we were there and then we were greeted by a cloaked figure, there legs not in sight as if floating. There face was red and looked like it was just flesh, he was going to bring us to the soul stone.

If only we knew what lay ahead.

We got to the top of the cliff and it was empty, the stone not in sight.

If only we could of been prepared for what he said next.

"To akwire the stone you must lose that which you love" the figure said.

It could of gone differently