Chapter 86

Y/ns pov

I awoke, I was on the floor of my room that was a state but now Loki was there and Rocket, Nebula and Thor then ran in holding some equipment. "Hold her down" Nebula ordered and with that Loki held my arms down are eyes staring into one another as I tried to remember what was happening, Thor for once was useful and grabbed my legs with that Nebula used a lighter to heat up a needle to sterilise it and then sewed up the stab wound. I remember it all now. She finished and I sighed. I closed my eyes for a secound but then was asleep.

I awoke in my room it was now empty and clear except from a few burnt patches of carpet, i sighed, my face was still bloody from the bleeding. I look beside me to see the letter from Nat still there I opened it and read it:

'Go to the old lake at 10pm to remember a memory'

I knew what it meant. I looked at my watch 9pm. I stood up and began to walk out of the compound "Where are you going?" Loki voice suddenly came, I turned to see him. "Im going to the lake we were at yesterday Nat's letter" I told him. "I was about to call her and cancel that you were just stabbed and nearly died" he replied. "Well im gonna be fine or they will worry anyway it won't kill me going out you know" I joked and began walking out, he sighed and walked behind me. "I'll drive you" he told me and so I went in the car with him.

"You still have blood and smoke on your face" he told me. "Great" I said and tried to wipe it away as much as I could with my hand. "How did thst happen?" He asked. "Pardon" I reied. "How you did that you had no control why?" He carried on. I sighed "I dunno, I just got overwhelmed about everything all at one and I guess cracked and we'll one thing led to another and then I was being more stressed out because my ears and nose began to bleed" I told him. He looked at me wide eyed "You were bleeding from your nose and ears" he reapeted. I nodded. He pulled into a street away from the lake and we got out and walked "You could die anytime soon and your not going to tell any of them" he asked me. I nodded "It'll complicate things it'll make the mission ahead harder, my plan is to save the universe and then finnish my life by getting Sharon behind bars" I told him.

As soon as the lake was in view my eyes widened. The dock was cothered in fair lights and loud but great music thumped. They looked at me and I smiled. "Happy April fools" Nat smiled and I smiled back at her. "Now your favroutite part" She siad and I felt metal arms scoop me from under as I was flown up by Tony. "Not again stark I swear to god".

Lokis pov

"What is he doing?" I asked. Clint smirked before replying "He's going to fly her high and then drop her into the water it's always a bit of a slap and she'll groan about it but will be fine, she was saying about how she will be fine with the new bullet wound" he's smiled. I looked at Natasha who looked up and I screeched "You have to stop this, she nearly died today and had to be stabbed and she is actualy dying". She looked at me wide eyed. "What!? "