Chapter 118

Y/ns pov

I slid into the back of the vechile white Peter sat next to fury, he was about to start explaining but Fury interrupted "Wait till were in a secure location". Then he looked at up and 8 realised a beeping was going through the car I grabbed my seat belt and so did Peter and he began to drive. I grabbed the belt and then it fizzled in my hand setting aflame, neither noticed so I began to pat it out but then it spread bigger, Peter wasn't having it better he was yanking at it hard. I blew at it and the flame left, with two fingers I pinched it and pulled it down and then finnaly clicked it in. Peter had yanked to hard and it broke. I snickered and then my belt set on fire again. "Good to know your alive" Fury said turning to me and then raising a eyebrow at the fire around me. "Im dealing with it" I snapped. I patted it all out and finnaly the car stopped and we got out.

The building was large and full of agents, finnaly we got into a room and I smiled at Maria hill who stood in there. "Now what is the meaning of this" Fury asked. Peter began pacing across the room explaining "The elementals, they weren't real, Beck used drones to make them so that he could get the glasses, and I gave them to him" he said them slid a projector across a table. "Who else did you tell?" Fury asked. Peter froze and I felt something was wrong "Beck he's here" Peter said and then Maria began to deform pixelated and so did the walls and then a drone appeared and shot fury.

"Crap, PETER!" I yelled as he was shot and fell down a gap on the floor. I changed my outfit to something more sensible for the situation and then jumped down as I heard a man's voice echo "Peter wow, I thought we were close" it echoed. Peter was coughing alot from his fall. "Peter, get out of here" I said. He looked at me "What?! Why?" He asked. "Because only you know the true story, you can tell the world, make sure he isn't presented as a good guy, also your just a kid" I told him. "So we're you not long ago" he cried. "Not anymore" I told him, I knew he wasn't moving to I sighed and then the drones projected around us making some type or unusual illusion. "Seems you've brought yourself a freind, Y/n stark, I remember a time when you meant the world to the avengers, where are they now, dead or just not interested enough to see if your ok, are you ok, seirously after all that with Sharon carter, the trauma you realy should get therapy" he joked. I could no longer see Peter. "Or maybe there also dead" he joked and upon the green mist around me I saw the bodies of Cap, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Natasha, Thor and Loki. I was going to kill this man.