Chapter 114

Lokis pov

Foot pounded coming closer and I couldnt bear to look up, I had just felt her pulse slowly die away, and then the person arrived, stabbing a blue vial of something into her neck. I finnaly looked up first outraged then shocked "Stark?" But he didn't reply he knelt down beside me and checked her pulse. "I was to late, god no" he cried.

Y/ns pov

I felt something coarse through me and the dark world I was in suddenly flashed blue, and I felt energised. I could open my eyes I just needed to gather enough strength. Come on you can do this, you can do this. Finnaly I pulled my eyes open and then fear over took me. I let out a squeak of a scream and then slid back next to the wall and then looked from Loki to Tony still on the floor. "Am I dead?" I said and waved a hand infront of loki "Can you see me?" I asked. "I can see you" he replied but there was no chuckle of happiness or relief more of pure shock, as I was. I looked to Tony "Im seeing dead people, or ghousts great now I'm mental" I groaned.

But then he came over, scooped me off the floor into a hug, a real, physical hug. This was realy happening, I hugged back burying my head in his shoulder as sobs filled me. He was alive. No. I stepped back, wiping my face holding my fists up. There was many ways to disguise yourself as another, if I raided some old supplies I could walk around looking like Thor. "Who are you? ill give you to the count of three" I told this mystery person. "It's me, Tony, your dad" he desperately pleaded. "Your dead, he's dead and he wouldn't address himself as my dad, I'm like 90% sure he was being nice to me so I wasn't a sicophath" I spat back. "You realy think that, do you not even know me seirously, you mean the world to me, I was being so nice to you the time we had together to try and make up for being a crap dad, like Loki would say your my starkling" he smiled.

I looked from him to Loki and we both knew the truth, but I needed closure. "How are you alive?" I asked lowering my fists slightly. "Steve he was old took the gauntlet from me, he explained on a piece of paper that he gave to me, he died and gave me the particles to go back to this time and he was halfway through finding a cure for you and i did the rest, you have it in you now" he said. I didnt care about the rest, he was alive, I went back into the hug, the tears returning. "I've missed you so much" I cried and he rubbed my back "Me to, I've missed you all, watching you from a distance from time to time wasn't like this" he said and then I remembered.

"I saw you" I chuckled.