Chapter 117

Y/ns pov

A few minutes later a ship dove down and landed on a patch of grass, the door extended open and out he walked, Thor. I had used my newly found powers to change my outfit to a blue shirt and jeans. He had a wide smile etched across his face, his arms outstretched as Loki gave him a quick small hug. He then looked at me a smile still on his face "You have blood on your chin, did you know that" he pointed out. I nodded "So what have I missed" he asked.

"Do you want to say it or should I?" I asked Loki. "You know more I think, go on" he said. "Ok, so old man Steve died cause he went back in time sacrificing himself for the snap so Tony could live in a different timeline, thst Tony came back is here, got a cure for me dying, which gave me powers, also Wanda enslaved a whole town full of people and I was in there too, she beat up a witch, finding out she was one, oh also I supposdly have the supersoldier serum in me and some radiation from the stones, and that's just this week" I smiled gasping for air a little. "Your cured and Stark is alive, does all the interesting stuff only happen when I go!" Thor sighed.

My phone then buzzed in my pocket and I took it out picking it up. "Y/n hey, it's me Peter, Peter parker, I need your help, a lots happened, can you meet me in berlin, in about 19 hours" he asked. "Sure Peter, I'll be there" I told him and the call ended. "I need to go now, Parker needs my help, he's in Europe to, I'll be back, you to bond" I smiled at the two brothers and then ran to my spare car.

Peters pov

This was not the summer I wanted, seirously I wanted a break, from after losing Tony and now having to fight a elemental, only to find out it was not real and now having to fight the only hero who was around. Well the one I thought was a hero. Nick furys words still played in my head from when I was asking about all the other available hero's "Y/n, deceased, probaly, rest her soul". To hear her voice again gave me hope that I could do, I just needed to get her and Fury to help me stop Beck and get the glasses, and I think I know who I was meant to give it to now.

Y/n showed up after about twenty minuted of me waiting. "Hey, what are you wearing" she said geustering to my new black suit. "It's weird I think" I said. "So what's wrong?" she asked still chilled out. Then a car strolled up and Nick fury pulled up "That's my question to, nice to see your not dead" he said to Y/n who rolled her eyes.