Chapter 81

Y/ns pov

I woke up to a knock on my door, I yawned and got up and went to open it, my hair was out of place and frising everywhere but I didn't care I opened the door and it was Thor. "Hello there Y/n, it's me Thor" he smiled. I looked at him "You are I didnt realise" I said sarasticly but he didn't seem to notice. "Yes me, look my brother informed me about my rude behaviour and insisted I apologise I can't remember that much actualy you know I was so full on bloody Mary's well you'll probaly know you have that drinking problem don't you" he finished with a chuckle and I slammed the door in his face.

After awhile to calm myself I showered and then got dressed I put of a blue jacket and white top with jeans then I went to the meeting room. Thor was talking to everyone about the stone called the aether. I sat next to loki and whispered to him so no one else could hear "Whyd you make your brother apologise it wasnt worth it" I said under my breathe. He turned to me "Sorry I thought he owed it to you" he mumble. That day we were told about the stones and decided were to get some from the aether from asgard and the soul stone from vormir.

We decided to cut the work short for the day and many left about two pm. The only ones left at the compound were me, Nebula, Rocket, Thor and Loki. Clint was bunking at Nat's. "Something smells absolutely vile" I heard Nebula nearly screech and I came to find her walking out of the bathroom. "That would be the fact that there is only three of us girls here scent of men stenches the place" I told her. She groaned him response "Wanna go outside and go to the lake?" I asked her. "And do what?" she asked quickly. "Just sit there" I told her and she agreed.

We were soon sitting by the lake and then I began to speak to her "So what's it been like you know being good because I heard that you were kind of a killer before no judgment" I began. She looked at me "I like it, being the bad guy was never my choice it was forced upon me" she told me. "Me and you both, I was just seeking family after so much rejection and loss and I thought I had found it but it wasn't I was forced to become the thing I promised to myself I wouldn't become, my parent. I became killers like them" I replied. A little smile fell on her face "I guess this is our chance to do one realy good thing that would otherthrow all the bad, we can be the good guys" she said. I nodded "We can, yeah" I looked at the lake for a secound before realisation hit in. "What's the date?" i asked. "It's March 30th" she replied. "Oh my god I have to go" I told her and began speed walking to the compound.