Chapter 141

Y/ns pov

After about fifteen minutes of just kneeling there, looking down,i closed her eyes and stood up walking outside. It was still dark. "Tony... " I called out but no reply, he left me, I guess. I took another step but found my mouth covered and a arm wrapped around me, I looked up towan. His glowing eyes hidden by his hood sent glares to me. I felt his force my jaw open and stuff some sort of herb in it before forcing me to swallow, I blacked out.

Tony's pov

I feared who I saw, heard. It took me awhile to sleep after that but finnaly I did. I awoke the next morning and it was all that lay in my mind. How could she be so spiteful to someone, even while they died. I went and made some coffee. I found Barnes at the kitchen table sipping his own coffee. "You should wake Y/n up so she can explain what we saw last night" I told him. "What?" He asked me. "We went out and saw something, look just get her" I told him. He huffed and got out of the seat and walked towards Y/ns room.

He returned a few minutes later alone, "She's not in there" he told me. "Jarvis where is Y/n? " I asked the AI. "Miss Y/n didn't return here and my radars aren't finding her" he told us. "Crap" I said. "Do you know why she wouldn't be here?" Bucky asked fearfull. "Either she doesn't want to see me or she's been kidnapped, last night we saw him here, he killed Sharon" I told Barnes.

Y/ns pov

I awoke and I felt dizzy. So dizzy thst I began accidentally messing with my powers, my outfit changing until I lay in a gold and red armour, a red rose in my now long hair with some small braids and a golden hilted sword. I sat bounded to a chair in a dark dirty room.

Finnaly my eyes focused and I saw him infront of me. He finnaly put his hood down and I saw his face it was in a way angelic, godly. He looked no day over 26 and had piercing golden eyes and curly brown hair that softly bounced with every movement he made. He looked at me his golden eyes glowing as he looked at me only pain and torment was on his face.

"Why am I here? I thought you could only kill me in two months" I baciacly shouted. "Solar eclipse would be best but today is a lunar eclipse, it will be enough" he told me. "Great, I'm going to die today, thanks for that Towan" I groaned. He looked at me "Towan?" He asked. "I don't know your name so I made up a nickname" I told him. "That's because I tell no one my name, chance of being found, but no matter I die with you today, finnaly at peace, so my name is Ezriec, Eric I prefer" he grinned.