Chapter 7

Y/ns pov

Everyone broke into conversation and I sort of sat there until Steve who was sitting on the sofa next to mine said to me "So y/n tell us about you". All the Avengers turned to me intrigued. "Well I like science and all" I say. "Any hobbies? " Tony questions. I shrug my shoulders and say "Not realy" I reply. I hear Clint mumble to Thor "That's kinda sad". I speak up again saying "That's true I guess, Clint". His face goes red in embarrassment and thor hits him on the back laughing a little to hard so thst he accidentally spills his drink all down him. "Well I'll let you know I did use to run alot, I was quite fast" I say pleased with myself and finnaly feeling a bit confident. "Sif uhh Natasha" Thor says to Nat. She let's out a sigh "Secound time thsi week Thor, are we that alike, what do you want?" she asked. He laughs a little and says "I was wondering about what we discuss" he says. This was obviously sort of private but everyones attention had gone to it, including mine "Not my decision" she says and he let's out a sigh. "What? " Tony asks. Thor then replies "It's Loki, we were wondering, well I was, I was wondering if he would be aloud back on earth" he says. The room seems to fall silent. The steve says "We know he's good now and all but why does he want to go back to earth?" He asks. Thor scratches the back of his neck "Well my father, is sort of saying he wants loki, out of asgard and I was thinking he could get a room here" he asks. I choke on a bit of wine I had taken and all eyes turn to ms. I put it down and hold my throat "Carry on". Steve points a finger at me "We'll talk about that later" he says. "Sooo..." Thor says taping his foot on the floor. "We will think about it" Tony says and a wide smile goes across Thors face.

Then Steve turns to me "You were drinking" he says. "Already had this conversation with Bruce " I mumble under my breathe. "You,- I think" he says unsure what to say. "Look all of you are trained hero, you can kick ass and do anything, but none of you were ready to be around a teenager so let me keep this simple for you, I'm going to go to my room, I'll wake up late probaly tommorow and ill run to school you won't care, I'll come home after and then go back in my room, I'll find food make myself dinner and dissapear again, if you need me for any hero reason then you knock on my door" I instruct and they nod. I then just walk to my room and lie face down in the new bed, well that sucked, I just want to go home.