Chapter 124

Y/ns pov

After a few minutes I was taken to the edge of the thames by two people, through all the chaos no one noticed. They stole chains from boats and tied them around me.

Tony's pov

"Friday have you located him yet" I asked. "He's on the bridge, straight ahead" my A.I spoke back to me, I flew over and landed on the bridge my helmet opening. "Hello there, Mr, sorry who are you again" I joked. Quentin turned around, a smirk placed on his face. "Always with the jokes, think your so funny" he snapped his teeth gritted. He then pulled up a holligram screen it showed y/n, by water I don't know where exactly but she was tied with chains. "Do it" Beck sneered into a earpiece and I watched as she was pushed into the water not resurfacing.

"Who's laughing now" he asked. "Um, me you do realise she controls water, she could raise it above her head in a blink" I told him. He grinned "Good thing I have a buddy at sheild who was eager to show his bad side, I think she's happy with her anti magic bangle, unbreakable without the key" he laughed. My eyes widened and I flew of quickly, god no.

Y/ns pov

I squirmed under the water my lungs giving way as I struggled. Finnaly I stopped I couldn't. The murky water was beginning to become fussy my gasps for air shorter more tired as I fell flat at the bottom of the river.

Peters pov

This was going great. With anoth time to spare Y/n wouldn't need to move a finger, which I wasn't even that glad about, just me doing this, great. Then I saw him Tony flying fast around. Before I could do anything he dived into the water and back out again, returning and doing the same thing in a different place. I connected my earpiece to his. "Mr stark, what are you doing" I asked. "It's Y/n, Beck has her underwater she's drowning" he said. Ok, now I regret alot.

Y/ns pov

Darkness was only what I was left with while my mind stayed with something better, memories, just going through my mind on speed, hunger games in the tower, training with Nat. Dinner with Tony. The good parts. All that and what I was saying. I had a pretty sucky childhood and I'm letting it hold onto me. That was a bad way to die.

Peters pov

I was swimming under water looking, god. The last thing I said to her, what if that was the last thing she heard from someone she cared about, used to care about. I dived down and there finnaly I found her the chains raped around her body that lay at the bottom. I grabbed at them yanking as I untied it. Her eyes were glased shut and I feared the worst. Finnaly I untangled her from the grasp and swam up with her beside me, how long had she down there. I pulled her up onto the shore and began cpr as I let Mr Stark know on the earpiece.

Y/n Stark/Carter, has always got through things, she had to get through this.