Chapter 45

Y/ns pov

Lunch is where it began, I seated at a seat alone, I had already figured out who Peter would be sitting with, Ned and Mj. I just needed to slip in with one of them, Mj was my goal, and this was my chance to get her attention.

The popular people came over and I could already tell if I was with them those three would hate me. So as soon as they came over I picked up my bag and walked away bumping into them obviously on purpose before I left, I wasn't eating because things well- it wasn't my biggest priority. I walked pass the three and they were all looking at me, I gave them a glance to know I was interested in them and carried on walking.

Next was Physics and I sat next to Mj, we began to talk and then she invited me to hand out with her, Peter and Ned after school, I agreed, Jackpot.

"So you guys can just call me Alex" I told them and they agreed. Then something caught my eye, we were just standing in the street talking "I need to go, my Mum want me home to find out about my first day I guess, I got to go bye" I told them before speed walking away, into the direction of the person.

They had slipped behind a building and I followed, I turned and they were there, they pulled of my Pixel face and wig without warning "How did you know? " I asked. She laughed "No Hey Nat how are you or at least a hug". I gave Nat a hug before she answered. "I asked Friday where you are and she told me that you would be unrecognisable so I just picked the kid thst acted most like you". I nodded before asking "What are you doing here?" I asked. She let out a sigh "Steve wanted me to talk to you" she replied. I looked down "I don't need to talk about anything, I've made my decision and so has he" I told her. "Look, chuck this on" she began as she chucked me a backpack and I opened it, sunglasses and different clothes, a disguise. "And come with me".

I soon found myself at a museum in the war section and it was all about that star spangled man, Steve and then a article came up, it was about Bucky. Telling me about how the two of them had been freinds since childhood. "And I have to see this because?" I asked Nat. "Steve has known him longer then he has known you, Bucky was his family to, so that's why he chose him" she replied. I crossed my arms "I already know that and I don't care who sides he's on in the end I am not going to let him stand in the way of anything, whatever the case" I told her. She lowered her head. "Then I'm sorry" and with thst she took out a tazer. I grabbed it before she could do anything "There it is, the proof I needed, I cant trust anyone, because I trusted you the most" I told her. I grabbed her hand and placed the tazer in it. "Do it, tazer me, complete whatever plan you had, I wont feel it" and she did it, tazered me evin though it did hurt like hell and knock me out on this inside it caused me no real damage, not anymore.