Chapter 38

Tony's pov

I landed on the helicarrier and medics to y/n from me. I went inside and saw Nat, she gave me a smile but then I got rid off my suit and her face fell seeing my face. "Tony, whats wrong?" she asked. I came over and hugged her "It's, it's y/n, she was still on Sokovia when it exploded, medics have her now but... " I couldn't bring myself to say more. "She'll be ok, she's a fighter" Nat told me and we broke away from the hug, I nodded. "We need to find her" I told her and she nodded. We went in search to where they had brought y/n and we found her in the medical ward, still unconscious, they had put a ventilator on her face to help her breathe and were sewing up the wound and hooking up a blood bag to her. She was pale and motionless.

She began to cough, she was awakening but her eyes weren't open, but then it was blood coming out her mouth and the machine began to beep rapidly, her heart was racing. Nat squeezed my arm but then it calmed and y/n slowly opened her eyes. She looked weak, she scanned the room and saw us, she gave us a smile and took the ventilator mask of her face. "We won" she smiled.

Y/ns pov

Things began to change, Banner had taken a jet as the hulk and had not returned, we feared the worse. Meanwhile Thor went off to find out more about his vision, while Nat and Steve went to a spare Avengers facility and began to train some new heroes, Sam, Rhodey, Wanda and Vision. Clint went back home to his family. And then that left me and Dad at the tower. We knew we would see them at one point, but maybe not all back toghther for awhile.

Tony's pov

It had been two weeks since the whole ultron and sokovia thing. I knocked on y/ns bedroom door and from inside she called "Come in". I opened the door to find her on her computer. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Nothing" she replied. I smiled "That's good, because I have a gift" I told her. I pulled out a little box from my pocket and gave it to her. She opened it and smiled "A chocker, thank you" she said and then without giving me time to explain she put it on and became shocked.

I let out a little laugh "I was going to tell you that if you put it on a suit I had made for you will come on" I told her. She stood up to admire the suit on her, it was a leather a black, long-sleeved and had a logo on the front in red, it was the avengers logo.

She came over and game me a hug, "I love it, thank you" she said. I hugged her back. "No problem".