Chapter 52

Y/ns pov

"Ok pull over" he commanded and I did so. I turned around. "What are you doing here?" I asked but he jumped into the front seat and pulled me into a hug. I wanted to cry to let it all out but I was behind that. We pulled away and then I asked "How did you get in the car?"

He laughed "I got in when you did, cap wanted me to keep an eye on you" he told me. Then things turned cold "Steve should stay away" I said. He could tell the situation was edging towards the bad side. "Look let's not focus on that, when was the last time you got sleep and you look like crap I'm suprised your not dead" he stated. I snorted before replying "Funny you mention death, died and hour ago". Confusion confronted him "What?" He asked. I nodded "I look like crap because I got in a crash and we'll I died and came back I guess flatlined" I told him. Before he could say anything I said "This was fun talking to you actualy finding someone 2ho doesn't hate me, but I'm busy, I have people to get back at" I told him. "Y/n-" he began but I cut in "Get out or you'll be on the list" I told him an dhe got out and I drove away.

Steve's pov

The sound of the airport shutting down hollered around, they knew we were here, but we needed to get on that jet, or we would be letting millions die. We began are plan and some went towards the jet but we were cut in by Tony and Rhodey. "Wow Isn't it so weird how you meet people at the airpot" Tony asked, "So weird" Rhodey replied. I tried to reason with him but no reply. Bucky and Sam came out with us and then so did Natasha and from there everyone's teams formed.

"How's y/n?" I asked. "No need to care about me" a voice spoke, we all turned and out of the shadows she walked and came between the two teams, with a flick of her hand two circles of fire appeared around both teams. "I've been betrayed seven times in total and five of those times where in this month, do you know how that feels" she asked.

Y/ns pov

"It's like a bit of fire it grabbing at each part of your body and burning you from the inside out, scorching you, tearing you" I spat as shrieks appeared. I looked around and what I had done Wanda, Tony, Nat, Steve and Bucky were on fire. I wasn't meant to do that. I stopped. Tears threatened to prickle my eyes and I looked at my Dad, no Tony and said "Now you know how it feels".

Tony's pov

The rings of fire around us grew tall until I could no longer see y/n or rogers's team.

Y/ns pov

I felt drained and I held my hands high in the hair the rings of fire tall I was going to seal it, so Tony couldnt fly out, I had no proper control of what I was doing and I was beginning to feel weak. I felt someone touch my shoulder and turned, Peter and Scott were behind me. "You can't kill them, you have to stop them" Peter said. I looked at the two and stumbled weakness falling over me, the fire extinguished and I fell into Scott's arms. The no sleep, the concusion and the over use of my power was making me weak, and if I carried on I could manage to kill myself, but I couldn't stop, not until I stopped them.