Chapter 64

Y/ns pov

"You've grown" he commented and I laughed finnaly pulling away from the hug, "Mind telling me why your here?" He asked. I crossed my arms "I could ask you the same question" I joked. "I think that's the first time I've seen you genuinely smile" I heard the voice of Tony said from behind me and I just rolled my eyes not turning. "Look thanos is coming here, we need to make a plan" I told them and finnaly I did turn but to look at the others "But quickly your names" I asked. "Well im Drax the destroyer" one replied and then the bug one said "And I'm mantis". Finnaly the leader like one replied "I'm Peter". Peter looked happy about this "I'm peter" he smiled. The older of the two shook his head "That's my name what's yours kid". "No it's also my name, whoa Mr stark were there drugs in this suit" he asked. I sighed and then felt my arm being grabbed and I was pulled away from the group, I turned to see Loki.

"Starkling whats wrong with you and your father? " He asked. I sighed fighting back tears "Um alot happened, I'm currently on the run from him and the police and we'll the avengers split up" I told him. "I didn't expect that, but you two fell out hard didn't you"  he asked. I nodded "Big fist fight had to let him win I guess" I told him. Loki laughed a little before we decided to go back to the group. They made a plan though it took Tony awhile to get Mantis, Peter quill and Drax to pay attention. We went and hid in our positions I was with loki, a few minutes into waiting I felt a shiver run through me and looked to see I was in a suit, it reminded me of clints but mine was all black. Loki had done it, he looked at his work then frowned "Your quite skinny, Its baciacly all bone, what have you been eating?" He asked. He frowned "Ohh" and with that I felt sleeves appear on the suit I smiled "Thanks". Then the little arc reactor glew a little and I just tucked it in my shirt, weird. A few minutes of silence until we saw it descending upon us, a ship.

A minute after landing a creature of sorts stepped out, he was purple and tall with a nasty looking chin, Strange who was sitting in plain sight smiled "Oh you look much more like a thanos". The guy nodded "I take it maw is dead, no matter, he did his job" he said. "Or did he, now! " Strange yelled and then Tony flew out and punched him in the head, it was like nothing to him. Me and Loki waited till are signal, at this point everyone was attacking except us, until Tony yelled "Now!" and we knew it was our turn and we both charged at him.