Chapter 159

Y/ns pov

"Do you want to be vision?" I asked him. "Yes, Vision is good" he told me. "Then be vision" I said and it was if it hit him he shut his eyes and then his metallic white paint turned a red and his eyes a soft blue and he wore the unforgettable cape. "Hey vision" I smiled. "Anoth with the formalities, I need to get to Wanda" he said and I nodded chuckling, I began to fly, him following.

We finnaly landed right infront of the others. "Wanda, I got vision back" I sighed and explained it all. "Wanda" he said softly, walking over to the woman and holding her in his embrace.

"Is that one of my suits" Tony said but I didn't turn but just nodded. "Wanda" I said softly coming over, she looked normal, the other vision had faded away but the boys still stood. "You have to let them go" I told her. She nodded. "Boys..." i heard her begin but I was interrupted. "Y/n?" I turned round and there was Barnes. Monica grabbed at his arm "Back of you've done enough" she hissed. He looked me in the eyes and I did the same to him but it was not the same.

"Y/n..." A weepy voice said and there was Wanda, the boys, gone. "Yes?" I said. "Your powers, I want to give them back, but look, taking them nearly killed me, the power I had in me helped me withstand it but you..." she trailed off. "I don't have anything in me..., It doesn't matter I need them back" I replied. I felt Tony grap the metal soilder of the suit and spin me round "Are you crazy, it could rip you apart" he nearly shouted. "Im not crazy but I'm not going to be weak" I told him. Why did he care... "Do it".

The blue wisp went in me and it felt like I was being burned I fell to my knees, feeling like I was being smushed by the suit I ordered it to open and I fell to the ground, Loki and Monica came to my side the others close by. Bits of my flesh clawed of till finnaly I took in a deep breathe and it stopped everything darkening. Was I dying? I opened my eyes and found myself alive.

My arms bled and I hold them them together but I was fine. But someone else wasn't.

I heard a strangled cry through the earpiece as I stood up. "Bruce!" Tony said through the earpiece but there was no response, the two of us began to fly fast towards him. Please just be coughing badly or something. But each time we tried to get him to respond he didn't, fear overboiled in me.

Bruce... The one avenger I would talk with when I first arrived, the one I learned to trust the most first...

and then when I walked in, and found him dead.