Chapter 107

Y/ns pov

Later thst evening I chose to walk around town I was walking pass a long feild when something flew straight into me hitting my head hard, but I kept going not falling, it was a person, it was if we were both being thrown until suddenly I was no longer in Westview.

I opened my eyes and my head throbbed and I found light of helicopters on my face and people running over. "Miss Y/n, I'm Jimmy Woo" said a voice and I looked up and there was a man. "Hey half her foot is still in the hex" someone called and there I saw a glowing wall of red and my foot was in there. "Its Wanda, I think she's doing this" I told them then I felt something grab my foot, I was being pulled, I grabbed at the ground and Jimmy noticed he grabbed by hand and tried to pull me back and so did agents but it didn't work. "Loki, tell Loki! " I yelled and I was pulled in.

I stood up and there was Wanda smiling I smiled back. "It was twins Y/n, Tommy and billy you must meet them, Natasha and your father is there" she told me and I followed.

We went in and found Natasha holding Tommy and vision with Billy. "They are adorable" I cried clasping my hands toghether. Natasha passed Tommy to Wanda and I looked at the two children. "We should give you space" Natasha said and took my arm and with that we left with Tony following.

When I got home Tony decided to cook and made pasta it was delicious. "Those boys are in good hands" he chuckled and I nodded. "Yes they are just like how I am with you" I said and hugged my father.

The next morning I had my hair in a high ponytail and wore a blue jacket with a white top underneath. Tony wore a white shirt and baggy jeans.

"And they aged themselves up" Nat said as me her and Tony looked at the twins now ten. "Kids they grow fast" Agnes said making me jump, I hadn't noticed her on the kitchen counter until now. "Just like you did mini stark anyway I'm off to work" Tony said before waiving goodbye.

After a bit vision spoke up "And now there ten they have themselves there own dog" he said smiling. "Say hello to sparkyyy" Tommy said raising the dog in the air and introducing him as if it was an air show.

"Well isn't he adorable, I was thinking how about me and Nat take the boys out for a day give you two some free time" I told them. They were happy with that so me and Nat went and got ice cream with the boys.

From there we played with them at the park until...

"Agnes what is that you have there" I asked as we walked past her. She heald something in a wrapped white towel, she bowed her head "It's sparky".