Chapter 168

Lokis pov

I pulled up to Tony's home in my car and came and knocked he was shocked to see me but I didn't give him time to react. "How dare you Stark. Y/n has just gone through mine control, she had a blade to one arm and hade the other one damaged, she was shot with an arrow saving your daughter, and she has been fearing sleep because of the nightmare's to come and she's fainting, so yes she took Morgan, but that was not her, but you know what was her, that was her even with the mind control turning around and letting herself be impaled with a arrow for your daughter" I yelled. Confusion fell over him. "She saved Morgan?" He asked. I relaxed from suprise a little "You didn't know, wait how did you think she let Morgan go so freely" I asked. "I thought they had punched her enough to get Morgan, why the hell did Clint shoot her!" he baciacly yelled. "He shot at a Hydra guard who ducked out the way and the arrow was going to hit Morgan, so Y/n dropped her and took the hit of the arrow" I told him.

"I didn't know, but still she kidnapped Morgan" he sighed. "Yet Steve could forgive Barnes, because he knew that that was realy his freind, your to blind to see that is your daughter who needs you, she feels so neglected and right now she is in pain physical and mental and there is bearly anyone there for her, she can't be around Barnes without feeling that she has no real worth and now around you, you used to be the reminder that after all the bad she could do you would forgive her, so do what you want but if anything happens to her I will blame you" I spat. I walked back to my car and then checked my phone.

I walked back to Stark who still stood at the door "Ok so sorry about that for the mo, can I have a favor" I asked putting one my biggest please voice. "What?" He asked sighing. "You probaly have some tracker on Y/n or something, because Pierce just tried to take her and she is now having to go on the run to be safe with Barnes and we can both agree we don't want that" he nodded and invited me in with a tilt of his head and we went to the basement.

"Why can't you find her?" I asked 15 minutes later. "Im tracking the arc reactor she has I saw her wearing it today but for some reason it is saying she's outside" he spoke. I sighed "That's because she took it of and dropped it on the ground before leavibg". "Crap" he mumbled.

Y/ns pov

"Thank you Sam for that" I smiled at him across the car, us both at the front toghther. "No problem, it's good to have you back".