Chapter 121

Y/ns pov

"What don't we know?" Happy asked. I looked at both of them from my laying position, tears prickling my eyes. "It's, it's a long story but...." i gulped. "Old man Steve he went somewhere, he went and snapped in the past saving Tony, and Tony came back and he got a cure for me so I'm not dead right now, that was like three or four days ago I don't know the day" I told them. They believed me. For a secound. Until Peter sighed "Mysterio, did he do something to you" he asked. "What Peter I swear, how do you think I'm in good health, sort of, I was meant to me dead" I replied.

He looked away and sat back down so happy could carry on removing the glass then my phone rang. I took it from my pocket and smiled, my phone was cracked up bad but still was holding toghther. I answered. "Hello" I began. "Y/n, hey sorry I havent talked, been with Pep and Morgan, I'm going to come to new asgard again soon, or you can come down to us, we'll anyway have you heard from Peter, Rhodey or Happy, I haven't been able to contact any of them, they just don't reply" he asked. I laughed a bit "Funny you would say that got Pete and Happy with me, let me put you on speaker" I said.

At the sound of there names they turned and I put it on speaker. "Can they hear me?" Tonys voice rwng through the phone. Peters eyes widened in shock and Happy dropped his hands. "Mr stark" Peters softly began. "Hey Peter" he replied. "This is realy happening" Happy made sure and I nodded.

I looked to the ceiling as I let them talk, the conversation fading into the background. Untill finnaly they passed me the phone back, still on speaker "So what are you all doing toghther"  he asked. "Fighting a old freind of yours Beck" I said in sarcasm. "Who? Oh wait you mean barf guy I fired" he asked. "I wonder why he's so mad, but yeah, Peter contacted me and I'm helping, nothing else realy" I told him. "Except Y/n and Peter got hit by a train" Happy then squealed. "WHAT!" Tony shouted in suprise. "Were fine, we will live" I told him. "But you cant walk" Happy said. "Because i- I don't want to" I said with no real confidence. "You guys stay put, I'm coming to you, I'll track the phone" Tony began. "No you don't need to-" I began but the call cut with another call overlapping it "Your alive Y/n sorry about your freind, I only heard a few secounds of that but it's lovely to know your dear old dad's alive, it will be so much better when I kill you" he said then ended the call.

"Well atleast he doesn't know your alive" I smiled at Peter but he didn't smoile back.