Chapter 140

Y/ns pov

As nine pm came we got out the car finally there. So this was where his nice safe house was. A white house surrounded by a soft heated breeze. The inside was clean, large tvs, about nine rooms, even a swimming pool in the garden. "And you sent us to the other one" I said nearly appalled. "It was closer to get to" he told me. "Totally, or didn't want me messing up this place" I smirked, Tony rolled his brown eyes and then stuck a USB into a plug socket. Jarvis sprung to life greeting us once again.

"I'm going to bed" I told them even though I would usually go to sleep between 1-4 am. I was tired of everything. I fell asleep quickly but re awoke at 3 am. I needed air the heat around making me feel claustrophobic. I was about to open the door but was stopped "Where are you going?" Tony asked. "I need air" I told him. "Your not going alone, I'm coming with you" he told me and with that he followed me outside.

We walked around 3 blocks until we were at a street with a warehouse. We were chatting until a loud bang thundered from the warehouse, I went to the slightly ajar door to see Sharon, leaning against a wall with, him, the one without a name. Ok, Im gonna call him towan for short. He stood by here and shouted hearing his demonic scratchy voice say "You lied, there not here, this was a ploy after are deal" he screeched. Before Sharon could reply, a sword shot out from under his cloak and impaled her, hse took in a painful breath. And with that he dissapeared into smoke, once again.

"I'll search around for him, you go to her, do what you want to do" Tony said and began to run the perimeter. I walked inside my feet trembling with every step until I stood infront of her view. She chulked "I'd ask you to help but I wouldn't be any help I'm dead nonetheless" she smirked. I stood there silently glaring. "No compassion don't you care that I'm dying" she asked. My hands balled into fists. "No, I don't care that your dying, you killed Lucas, he had gotten out, you killed Lucas, so no I don't care that your dying, you may be the only blood I have left, but I don't care, you made me like this, you made me this physcopath, and you doing horrible stuff to me made you end up here, your a horrible person and you deserve to die" I said my breathing hitched as my shoulders rose up and down as if I was going to finish the job myself.

Sharon chuckled "Finnaly showing your true colours", she looked to my right and I turned to see Tony. He looked fearful at me. "It's, all clear" he said and walked outside. I turned back to her to say something more but all I saw were cold dead eyes plastered on the face which still held her legendary smirk. I fell to my knees "We weren't bad people before.."