Chapter 147

Y/ns pov

I roll my eyes a little "Why are you still here? " i joked to Sam. "Because I was waiting for you to come back to tell you Barton called me he found the old files and he mailed it over" he told me. I smiled and thanked him for letting me know and he then left.

"How was therapy doll?" He asked. I nodded "It was ok, you know I think I should find parker" I told him. "Realy, I thought you didn't want to talk to him like at all ever again" he asked. I sighed "I need to talk to him, I've lost so many connections" I told him. "Ok, you should do it, give him a call" he encouraged. I rang but it went to voicemail. I sighed. "I think we better go to sleep anyway its late" he told me and I nodded.

A week past and then I was back at therapy, Christina seemed a bit impatient but I payed not to much attention to it. "He's here" a doctor quickly said walking in then out. "Y/n, I feel that you've been stuck, because you haven't had a chance to move on, you've been stuck with your past so, I think you need to say goodbye to it" she then opened the door and he walked in.

Loki, his black hair groomed back and his eyes bearing dark circles. He wore a blue shirt similar to mind and his fists kept clenching then unclenching. This couldn't be happening, I began to panic. My breathing hitched and my head swayed "Y/n?" Dr Raynor said her voice full with concern. I looked at him, he seemed emotionless but I hint of concern hid in the corner of his eyes, that scared me more. It was becoming darker and darker around me as I swayed forward and backward and then to far forward, thump.

I awoke on the couch, Raynor surprisingly Loki over me. I sat up and wanted to teleport away, I tried but it didn't work. "Y/n, stay calm you can do this" Raynor encouraged. "Im sorry about that" I said softly, all of us taking different seats. My hands glowed blue but I didn't look at that. "Loki, tell Y/n why you are upset with her" Raynor said. "Upset, yeah I'm that because you left me over a text, to be with the man who murdered your parents" he spat. I was silent "Where our her eyes white?" I heard loki say. "It means that she's just having a little episode" I heard Raynor reply. I snapped back blood oozing from my nose, I gave up. I stood up and walked out the door.

The sky fell dark and the cold night chill caused even more annoyance to my day. I found myself sat ontop of a building looking out onto the horizon, all alone. I heard a small thump and then "Why did you call me? " Peter asked