Chapter 169

Y/ns pov

"Hey have you ever watched brooklyn nine nine?" I asked Sam. He nodded "All seven seasons" he chuckled. "Dude, there's eight" I smiled. "Shut up, realy" he said. "Yeah you were snapped when it came out ha, anyway do you know the car song rap" I asked. "Of course I do, We d-d-driving in a car" he sang. "Destination drug dealer bar" I sang back. "Pass the mic right over to Charles, we forgot Charles" he sang. "But we can't go back cause we gone to far" I finished and we chuckled. I flickered my eyes to Bucky in the back seat a soft smile on his face. I looked away. "Where we going anyway?" I asked Sam. "Dunno exactly I've just been driving I guess, there's a motel a mile away and as it's already dark I say we spend the night" he said and I nodded.

We arrived and it was crap but better then being so close to barnes in the car. We luckily got our own rooms but I soon found myself on the roof, leaning against the railing. I placed my foot against one of the metal polls thst hold the railing up and used it to hoist myself up so I stood ontop of the railing, one false move and I would be falling of the roof.

I breathed in the whipping wind air, raising my hands out and closing my eyes. My mind was a mess, I didn't want to sleep I couldn't the nightmare's would return. I needed something to keep me going. I had no one, Bucky made me feel worthless. Tony made me know I wasn't worth being cared for and I was in so much physical and mental pain. I needed to lighten the load. But what would do that. If only there was a place for me to go.

Pepper said "So you know whenever you want as long as you need to you can stay here with us" she said. I went and hugged her, thanking her. I cried at the memory if only I could, I just want to go back.

Back to the good parts.

The funny parts. "You dare venture onto my turf" he said in a low voice. "You use vents" I ask and he nods. The elevator then began to go down without warning, we both fell instantly through the gap and onto the elevator floor.

The good ones, Tony came behind me and tickled me, I went into a fit of giggles and ran over to the other side of the kitchen "You had to do that, I'm just tryna eat stark" I told him. "Ok jeez I'm gonna leave, I just want peace" he said and showed a piece sign while walking away. I laughed. 

But then there was the betrayals, "I know we're related but in the long run I'm going to have to choose Bucky".

Why couldn't my life just be normal, I knew I could change it there were ways, but would I.