Chapter 6

Y/ns pov

When we got to the tower I went in my room and got into the dress, then Natasha came in with make up and a curling iron she curled me h/c hair and I let it hang losley. Then she but a little bit off blush on my cheeks and and some mascara. Then it was time. Natasha wore a black dress which went to her knees hugging them, with small straps. She looked amazing. We both went out and down the glass steps to where everyone was waiting.

The Party people pov

The sound of two pairs of heels tapping lightly against glass made Bruce, Thor, Tony, Steve and Clint turn and other party guests which were agents or freinds. There they saw Natasha looking as lovely as usual and then y/n, she wore a dark blue dress which went to her knees, with a matching pair of heels.

Y/ns pov

Y/ns pov

As we both came down the steps I felt all eyes on us, embarressment came over me and I felt my face redden. Natasha and me went over to Bruce who sat at the Bar. Bruce commented on my beauty and I thanked him, from there the two of us began to talk about the idea of quantum physics changing matter in different ways then just size, this was Natashas time to leave as she knew only little. This whole thing was kinda freaking me out so when Bruce turned away for a secound trying to find someone I grabbed a nearby shot and drank it in secounds, annoyingly he saw "Woah, don't take advice from Thor, your fourteen, how did you drink it down like nothing?" He asked.i shrugged my shoulders but he raised a eyebrow, obviously not convinced, I let out a defeated sigh and began to tell him.

Y/ns memory

They were dead, I disposed the bodied three days ago, I had let out sadness and rage and now I felt like given up, I paced around the house until I walked pass my Dad's liquor cupboard, I opened the door and took a random bottle and drank it all down, even as it seared my throat and felt bitter, I picked up some vodka and drank that down in secounds then I threw the bottle against the wall in rage, the glass shattered and bounced back, attacking me. I took a third one and sat on the sofa as tears fell down my face.

Y/ns pov

I saw Bruce's suprised and I just bent my head. "Getting drunk at fourteen" he reapets. "Guess fury doesn't know everything, if he did I don't think he would recruit me" I say bearly a whisper. Bruce puts a hand on my shoulders "Let's put those troubles behind us, the others seem to be gathered at the sofa, let's join" he says and I reluctantly nod and we go and sit down, me next to Natasha and him of a chair by himeslef.