Chapter 134

Y/ns pov

A handsome man to my right with brown hair and a shiny metal arm frowned at what I had said and came closer to me, crouching so we were at the same height. "What do you remember?" He asked concern and fear echoing in his words. "I-you-.... , nothing, I remember nothing I don't even know where I am and who all you people are" I replied to him. "Oh god no, why" another man said his fingers holding a very patriotic sheild. "She'll get better right" said another his blonde beard tangled in crumbs and dirt. "Maybe, we can't realy book her into a hospital right now" said the metal armed one. "Why her, she's been through enougth" said the one holding the sheild.

My head was quickly changing to each person, a woman stood silent at the back, her blonde hair being the only thing that made me notice her, even over as she stared intently at me, a small smile on her face. Then the black headed woman spoke again "Alright out, your confusing her, let her rest" she said ushering all of them out the door and finnaly she commanded me to sleep before going outside herself.

Buckys pov

I rested my elbows on my knees, head in my hands as I sat on a bench, thinking. I looked up at Sharon "Why didn't he actualy kill her, he said he would be back to finish the job" I asked. She sighed "Killing her would me nothing, there needs to be a proper sacrifice, the whole thing you would imagine a layed out table at a high peak, done by dagger, also it can only happen on a solar eclipse" she stated. "When's the next one of those?" Sam asked. It was Valkyrie who spoke up this time "Three months time". I sighed again "We have time to plan, to be ready for this"  Sam said trying to keep hopes high. "Stark" Thor then injected into the conversation and I looked at him. "Stark may be able to get her to remember, he's the best chance" Thor stated. "That's right" I nodded.

"Who's gonna tell him? "

Y/ns pov

I groggily awoke at the sound of footsteps and wiped my blurry eyes, there stood a man with a hipee like goatee and brown hair speckled with grey. "Hey Y/n, I'm Tony, I'm your dad" he smiled to me. I smiled to him "I guess, it's nice to meet you in a way" I told him. His face dippered for a secound. "Well, I'm hoping to get that memory jogging so we're going to my home ok" he said and I nodded. He helped me stand and while guiding my arm walked me outside to a jet to where all the others were in. "Who are you?" He asked to the blonde hair one. "Im Sharon, had a thing with Steve at one point" she replied. I looked at Tony and he glared at her "Explain why the hell she is here in three secounds or I'll kill her" he baciacly roared.