Chapter 12

Y/ns pov

A knock thundered through my room awakening me I groaned and shouted "Im not going school today people will be suspicious". I lay back down and fall back asleep for a minute but then I had a horribs awakening cold water is splashed onto me, I spring out of bed shaking cold to the bone, I look to see Tony grinning. "Screw you" I say and I used my powers, the water soaked in the sheets came out and I threw it at Tony, he shivered. A little smile went on my face then dissapeared. "What the hell was that for?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders "You've been asleep to long" he said. I looked at my clock and raised an eyebrow. "It's five am did you ever learn to tell the time, I've had three hours of sleep I'm sorry if your bored but you managed to live without me all those years without visits I think you can now" I told him. The smile changes, saddening now. "I was going to get you and bring you out for the day but I guess I'll leave you" he says, he walks away dripping wet and closes my door behind him.

Pushing people away is all I do. I cant have freindships, because I can't deal with pain, it's been a year and I'm still depressed about my parents and instead of dealing with it by telling the authorities I covered it up. I don't want a chance of pain. But will what I'm going to be told cause me pain. "Jarvis" I say as I lay back down in my bed. "Yes y/n" his voice echos. "Can you access the speakers from the main room and play them in here" I ask. "As you wish" he says and then my speakers softly begin to talk.

"No luck" Nat voice says softly, why are they up so early?

"Yeah she's put up a barrier, I just want to make her welcome and we'll we used to all be close, she seemed happy yesterday looking at the pictures" he says.

A sigh echos and Natasha then says "What if Steve doesn't want to say, it's. a tough subject? " she asks.

Now it's Tony's turn to sigh and then he says "It's going to be a tough subject on us all but she's not going to stop prying, she needs the truth".

When it got dark Clint and Steve arrived back. I was aware of this when Steve knocked and I let him into my room, we sat on the side of my bed and he began "Im close freinds with Sharon Carter and we'll her great aunt was the love of my life in the war time, and then I heard she had a kid, I went and asked about the child to her and I found out it was a boy, but it wasn't her husbands, it was mine she fell pregnant before I went into the ice, I met him and he has passed on same with Peg but he had a child and here name was Miranda carter" he declared. "My mom?" I asked and he nodded. "From there they had you and we'll I went to chase my ties and that's how I met up with your family, the others came with me and we were close, but then we found out something, the reason why we stayed away " he declared. "What was it?" I asked. He sighed "The reason of your powers and the reason you weren't close to any family, your parents worked with Hydra and Hydra gave you the powers".