Chapter 103

Y/ns pov

"She's gone" Melina repeated and once again fell silent "Ok I tell Alexei" she said and stood up leaving the room. "She's not good expressing emotions" Yelena told me. "Who's Alexei?" i asked. "I guess she brought her pig to her new home because that's his name" Yelena replied. The sound of paper hitting something and the name "Alexei" Meline called. "What you woke me?" called a man's voice back. "Please don't tell me the pig can talk" I asked looking at her. It was quiet and we knew Melina was now silently explaining, then the two of them walked into the room.

"Papa" Yelena said suprised. Parents I guess. Alexei hugged his daughter and I smiled, my phone rang and I saw it was Clint. "I'll be a minute" I told them and went and answered. "Hey crossbow how you doing?" I joked. "All good the family is good, now mind explaining why there's a warrant out for your arrest" he asked. "Its-" I paused as my nose began to Bleed and dizzyness fell upon me, I swayed and hit into the wall with a small thud. "Y/n? You ok?" Clint asked. "Hmm yeah, it's, the arrest is because of my past with killing, I just need to clear my name" I told him. "Ok, just stay safe and if you need somewhere to stay there's always mine" he said and then the call ended.

I went back in the room and ate the rest of my meal. It was silent until Alexei said "You know captain america". "Yeah I did" I replied. He nodded. "You know I met him and also I am super soilder, my blood made from his best freinds Barnes he like father to me in a way" he said. "Yeah he's like my grandfather in a way" Yelena joked scraping at her empty plate with her fork. "You have arm like him yea" Alexei pointed out. "Yep" I replied.

"You mother by arm" he said. "Is he always like this" I asked. "A idiot yes" Melina answered. "But you are like mother right" he repeated. "If I said yes that would be very weird, being with the dude who killed my dad's parents and mine" I said. I stopped in silence, I called Tony dad.

Melina gave us a room each and as I lay in bed I made a decision, I chose to see what was in the arc reactor. I soon found a small button on the side and clicked it, a projected streamed out. It was Tony "I screwed up big time, but I made this hoping ill be able to give you it some day and if I die you'll watch it, i don't know when that will be and I'm just hoping we find out way back together but at the moment I just beat the crap out of you and if I'm honest I dont know if your alive and I keep believing that you are, that you escaped far but maybe you didn't, your not even sixteen yet and I've put you through so much and I'm so sorry and I love you my little Starkling and I just wanted you home with me all along I'm just to stubborn to say so myself" it ended and my eyes were pooled with tears.