Chapter 129

Y/ns pov

I quickly grabbed a gun from the kitchen counter and began to fire at her. She fired back while Sam and Bucky ducked.

"Why the hell did you bring me here?" I yelled at the two. "Because she asked us to, why are you two shooting at each other" Sam asked. I turned away. Back to her, a glare stuck on my eyes. I shot near her but she ducked behind something out my sight "Why don't you put the gun down?" she asked. "So you can shoot me, no thanks" I spat back. "If I wanted you dead you would be" she snarled back. "So why am I here?" i asked. "Look" she said stepping into view her gun back in her pocket and arms raised. "Im serious right now, I want to just talk, nothing else" she told me. "Prove it" I spat, she put the gun to the floor and kicked it over to me.

And she sprung back up her gold locks bounced with her. "Truce" she asked and slowly I nodded. "Ok, let's all sit down, I've got pasta, Homecooked by your aunt Sharon" she finished with a smirk.

This is why I was shooting her, the last time I saw her was when I ended up in a ditch, she had blackmailed and used me to kill, she made me the Villian. She's the reason I'm on the run.

I soon found myself sitting with Sam and Bucky while she grabbed the pasta. "Why were you shooting each other, just to catch us up?" Bucky asked. "Did you never find out where I was the five years you two were dead?" I asked. "We were a bit to busy to find that out, something about you becoming a killer thats all I heard" Sam said. "Yeah, me and Bucky are baciacly twins now" I joked and Bucky bowed his head. "Sorry, that was insensitive I'm still trying to figure out to be more caring now, anyway Sharon kind of took me in after I ran off from the compound, then she began to force me to kill to make her trade bigger and blackmailed me with some things and yeah, other stuff" I said and sighed.

Sharon walked in placing four bowls of green pasta down. "All in the past" she smirked. "What's the green stuff, poison" I asked. "Pesto, when was the last time you had a home cooked meal" she scoffed. "Four months ago" I stated, remembering the time at Tony and Peppers home.

"So what's this about" I asked I said finnaly eating the pasta. She sighed "He's back" she said softly. "Johnny, I could kill him in my sleep done" I scoffed. "No, him" she said quieter more fearfull then before "The evil one you made me date, you could probaly find his body in the bits of rubble left of the avengers compound, he was in the trash".

"Y/N, THE ONE WITHOUT A NAME!" she yelled. It felt silent and I dropped my fork into my bowl. "What does he want?" I asked shaking a little. "He wants.....

You"