Chapter 157

Lokis pov

We kept talking at that meant everything to me. But soon my shift changed with Stark and I knew where I was going, I was going to show Barnes a piece of my mind. I thundered on the door and as soon as he opened I walked in shouting at him, he was not gonna get away with this so easily.

"How dare you!" I yelled at him storming in so that with every stride he had to walk back until he found himself ontop of his couch. "Hold up, what have I done" he asked. "What have you done? You cheated on Y/n with some skanky waitress" I yelled. "Oh that, look it was the worst thing I could of done but it was a honest mistake" he said holding his hands up in defence. "It was more then a mistake, you've broken her heart, you know I throught she went with you because your better then me, but I couldn't of been more wrong" I spat.

Tonys pov

I knew Y/n was awake but I didn't want to talk to her, I couldn't. She didn't want to so why should I. But it felt to quiet after awhile and I decided to take a peak into the room.

My eyes widened, Y/n was high in the air floating almost and there was Wanda her eyes wild, just as I remembered from my last encounter with her. With one hand she held Y/ns throught, the over she pulled what looked like Blue wisps from Y/n, her power. I tapped my watch and my Suits blaster came on I blasted it at Wanda and quickly she dropped Y/n and left through the window.

I ran to Y/n and she looked blankly at the ceiling. "She got my powers, well thats fantastic" she sarasticly say. "Ok, get up ill call the others so we can all meet up and figure out what to do" I told her. "Can't" she said softly tears prickling her eyes. "Why the hell not?" I yelled impatiently anger all across my face. "Because without my powers I'm paralysed from the waist down" she reminded me. "Oh..." my anger left and it was replaced with guilt. My fight with Cap had caused that.

Y/ns pov

Soon I found myself in Tony's arms as he flew to a nearby hospital, there he took a wheelchair, great now I was vulnerable from Bucky but now I would actualy look it, he had called all the others and the ones that were awake were coming. He flew me to the gym and we waited. Monica was first there and came straight over to me. "You ok, God your having a bad day" she said. Tony looked at her confused "Having a bad day, why?" she asked. "All you have to know is that Barnes is a cheating cow" I spat. "He cheated on you! Barnes..  Wait you two were toghther?! "