Chapter 110

Y/n pov

"Tony and Natasha there still here right?" I asked. He nodded. "By your question I presume there also... " he trailed of already knowing the answer but I nodded reausuring him that he was correct.

"Ok where in town" Darcy said and then without warning vision shot out the van, I looked out to see Tommy, Billy and Wanda. Standing infront of Agnes, yet the difference was clear, Wanda was fighting her.

Agnes rose into the air and I got out the van, she saw me and smiled. "Ahh there you are deary, I was hoping you'd return, by the way the names Agatha" she smiled. "Now why did you want me, all it means is that your going to lose" I told her, she laughed. "You know I realy feel sorry for you Y/n, Wanda dragged you into this horrible mess and I could of kept you alive, but because of her you I can't".

"What do you mean?" I asked. "By you trying to fight her you accessed your fall potential, don't you think it's weird" she began and then things began to flash in my mind memories.

''I went and asked about the child to her and I found out it was a boy, but it wasn't her husbands, it was mine she fell pregnant before I went into the ice''

"That Captain americas super soilder serum that was in his DNA never went on."

"Bruce fell a bit to the floor and then raised his arm both of us shouting out in pain. Then he did it."

"I had to see if there was a way to save his life, so I grabbed his arm and nodded he wrapped a arm around me and there with a rattled breathe he snapped."

"That after using the infity stones nothing seirously bad happened to you."

"It's in you, the serum, radiation of the stones, it gave you power, real power and you only accessed it because of her, Wanda is what's making me have to kill you." Agatha hissed. "No do not kill her, take me" Wanda insisted. "But here's the thing, you are the Scarlet witch, but she she is unnamable with her power I could control planets" she said and with that she blasted me I felt my hand detoriate turning grey. "Wanda, the people let them out, I will distract her" I pleaded. Her eyes welled with tears but she nodded.

I was going to frow a fireball at her but Blue tingled from my fingertips, then it happened I felt the sickness fall over me but I held the energy in my hand and threw it. "Planets you say" I scoffed. "Don't fight the truth your going to die" she snapped back. "Wish I wasn't going to die in this hideous outfit" I them watched as my outfit shimmered into a black dress with a blue drape above and my hair changed. "What you look gorgeous?" Loki said from behind me.