Chapter 27

Y/ns pov

I talked Tony about some major changes, like how I would not go to school, homeschooling would be what we would do and that we would have to go through some plans for a press conference. Suddenly soft music hummed through the large ballroom and people began to dance, Tony offered a hand and I laughed and took it, we danced around, forgetting worries and also laughing a bit along the way. Time went by and so did midnight, I was mid conversation with Tony who I hadn't left about Jarvis when loki came up behind me. "Starkling, the spell is going to wear of soon" he let me knew and I thanked him.

Me and Tony went to the room, he went outside so I could change quick and then he came in, I put the Bandage back on, then a saw tingling sensation came through me, it hurt and I bursted out "Ahh son of a-" but I was cut off by a menacing look by Tony. I took some breathes then grabbed the crutches. "Time to go starkling" he joked, now it was my time to give him a menacing look and he just laughed, from there we met the others and all of us went back, including Thor and loki.

Tony's pov

I knocked on y/ns door the next morning and heard a soft come in. I opened the door and she wasn't in her room, the bathroom door was open and a snipping sound was loud, I went through and found her cutting her long h/c hair. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders "It's my new style I guess, also alot of people may not recognize me at first with this cut which means I can still go out without being that bombarded" she told me. "Could of consulted me" I mumbled. "Isn't going to kill you stark" she said and then finnaly she finished, she turned to look at me, using the bathroom counter to help her stand, "How do I look?" she asked. She had cut her hair between chin and shoulder length. I smiled "Look gorgeous the paparazzi won't get enough of you, which reminds me the press conference is arranged, today 3pm" i told her and she thanked me.

Later that afternoon I stood infront of the press and said "Your all wondering why I called this well I think it's about time the questions get answered, so here for you is y/n carter". And with that in through the doors y/ns came on her crutches, flashes of cameras were everywhere, she wore a green strapless shirt and a choker. She smiled at everyone and then I moved so she could stand up at the front. "Im here to answer any questions" she told them.

Microphones went up to her while people yelled questions and she answered. "How long have you been with the Avengers?" one asked and she replied "Around eight months". "Did you reavel your identity on purpose? " another asked which she said "Not at all". "Are you a hero or monster? " One shouted. She froze but then another one came at her which must of hit hard "Why did you hide your parents deaths did you kill them?" I could tell she was on the brink of either getting realy angry or crying, that would not be good, I put a arm around her shoulder and turned her round and guided her out.

When we were alone she let out a sigh."Bunch of idiots" I told her and she laughed a little. She leant against a wall and looked chilled but I knew what she needed I pulled her into a tight hug as she hugged back, balancing on one foot as she left the crutches laying against the wall. "God stark I think I'm making your coolness go down your becoming soppy" she joked. "Oh shut it starkling" I replied.