Chapter 53

Y/ns pov

Now that the tall walls of fire were gone and I was weak all they had to do was keep me grounded so Rhodey loaded his repulsor and shot at me. I fell and so did Scott who was holding me up and I heard the fight beginning.

I clutched my shoulder that was hit and Scott and Peter came to my sides. "Look ill be fine, just give me a minute or two, you guys need to stop them, you know why we're here" I told them and they nodded. I sat myself up against a wall taking breathes. I wanted to sleep to eat to be anywhere else but I knew I had to come I had to stop them, because if Steve won Bucky would be free, but if Tony won, he would destroy everything he made without realising it.

I stood up finnaly and brought my strength in me, my lungs beated against my ribs but anyway I ran over Wanda was attacking T'challa so I came over and threw a ball of fire at her. She turned to me and T'challa ran off. "You don't want to do this" she said. I laughed "But I do, I want to do this" I told her. We fought her throughing balls of energy and me throwing fire. Then she sent a wisp of red at my head and it hit it, but it did not hurt.

Wandas pov

I read her mind, well not her thoughts I was able to see what had been happening in her life and why she was doing this. No time passed as I did this but it felt like it.

I was seeing scenes of her life, one began with her in a hall of children and she was in a disguise one kid was saying about how he had never seen her eat at school. It changed to Tony putting a plate of pasta down infront of her and then she was putting it in her mouth chewing and then spitting it out in a bag when he wasn't looking. The scene changed to her in her room, she was staring at a mirror a measure tape in hand. She measured her waist and sighed. Then she was looking at a piece of paper she opened it and read a letter from the girl I knew as the reason of her exposure, she was telling her things like that she was horrible and she should die.

It seemed horrible enough but then it changed to her being tazed by Nat and then Steve saying he was going to choose Bucky and it went of to Tony hanging up on her.

Finnaly it fell to her, she sat in a car, he head was bloody and she was weak, this was the night after the car crash, she held a bottle of vodka in her hand she swayed it from side to side before drinking it all in a few gulps.

I was finnaly back in the battle, I knew Y/n had just seen what I had just watched, her eyes were wide with fear, knowing I knew it all. "God y/n" I didn't care about the fight I came up to her and pulled her into a hug.