Chapter 173

Y/ns pov

Our plan was set. We went to the one person I knew would have the most information. Nick Fury. I found him in Berlin and there we began to go through all he had found out after finding about Alexander's survival. He had the location of the base I was seen coming out of with Morgan, the agent who had covered up his death and that he had a few agents in my apartment not leaving.

"We should go to the base first" I said to Loki as we walked out. "Ok but your going to need something to block out the sound of he starts to say those words" he said and in a seconds headphones came and sat on my neck. "Thanks" I smiled to him. We were about 20 metres from the base and we saw the guards changing position when we took our chance. I flipped on the headphones which blared music in my ear but were connected to a earpiece with Loki. We got inside and stayed toghether. "I have an idea, but first we find pierce" I said. He nodded and we carried on looking until we went into a room and there he was.

He turned around a bit of suprise lay on his face and I smirked. "Was this your plan just waltz in here and stand there" he asked. I couldn't kill him. I don't know why but I could not move. And then Loki went forward a dagger skidding from his sleeve and he stabbed it into Pierce's chest. "No this was the plan" Loki said. He pulled the dagger out which was now blood stained and I then scanned the room as Pierce fell. I found it as I hoped a container of gasoline. "Let's go" I said. I took one last look at Pierce and there I knew it, he was truly gone.

As we ran out I let the container drip until we were out we went a few metres a way and then I turned and I brought a ball of fire to my hand and I chucked it. In seconds the place exploded. The impact blasting up backwards as all around became warm. I sat up a bit looking at the chaos infront of us. "Are you ok?" Loki asked. I turned to him. "I think, I think I am, I'm, I'm free" I said. I chuckled a bit as we stood up. "He's gone" I said pulling down the headphones. "Yes he is, now how about we go clear out your home" he said and I nodded.

We got all the agents out and then we sat there. Just in silence. It seemed un real. Loki's phone rang and he said to give him a minute so I just sat there, free.

Loki's pov

It was Tony I answered the call and he began "You found her, didnt you?" he asked. "Yes I did" I replied. "Was that you to at the Hydra base" he asked. "Yes Pierce is gone" I told him. "What now?" He asked. "What do you mean" I replied. "What should I do with Y/n now?" He asked.