Chapter 95

Y/ns pov

I stretched a hand up and Loki grabbed it pulling me to stand up. "I thought something could of happened to you" he said softly. I smiled a little and placed my hand on his cheek. Just before I was going to say something my ear piece buzzed and Peter spoke "Is anyone there I have the gauntlet but the shooting won't let me move, I'd one hits a stone it could destroy everything surrounding" he cried. Loki had heard it too. I dropped my hand. "Y/n it's to risky" he began but I ran.

The shooting guns were getting close to hitting me, finnaly I found Peter with the gauntlet in a small hole, I positioned my hands on either side of the hole and held myself up above him, my body covered the gauntlet which meant if a fire was shot here, it would only hit me. Peters eyes widened and he shook his head "But you could-" he began but i shook my head smiling "One life isn't anything compared to billions" I told him.

Then I felt it a fire hit my leg I fell a bit but held my position, my eyes screwed shut, finnaly I heard the shots stop and I let myself fall into the hole beside Peter I rolled over so that I looked up to see what was happening and the shots were being fired up into the air. Something was coming it was glowing and it smashed through the ship blowing it up and flew down right above me and Peter. "Hey fairylights" Carol smiled at me. She outstretched a hand to me and helped pull me into a standing position. "Nice to see you, cool haircut" I smiled. She smirked and looked down "Whos the kid?" she asked. "Hi I'm Peter, Peter parker" he said. "Hey Peter parker you got something for me" she asked and he stood and gave her the gauntlet.

Peter looked towards the army. "I don't know how your going to get through that" he said. "Don't worry, she's got help" a voice called and there I saw Hope, Okoye, Wanda, Pepper, Gamora, Mantis, Valkyrie, shuri and Nebula all ready to fight I walked over to Wanda. "Good to see you Y/n, Seven years later, now all we need is Natasha where is she?" she asked. A single tear rolled down my cheek and she knew the answer, she took my hand and gave it a squeeze and from there we all ran towards the time machine as the army came for the gauntlet. I ran infront of Carol and placed my hand to the ground, fires snaked through it and attached to the legs of the enemy coming they began screaming in pain but I was doing this to about five thousand creatures it was to much I let all the energy flow from me until even the energy that let me walk was gone I fell to the ground, nad the creatures that were hurt got themselves toghther. "Go" I told them and they nodded running ahead as I stayed there not able to move.

But I had to keep fighting.