Chapter 99

Y/ns pov

It was a day later and I wore a black dress, it was Tony's funeral.  Tony had left a message for us and so we sat in the room watching. It was a holligrqm and after a few secounds it flicked into life. "Everybody wants a happy ending. Right?" He began and then carried on.

But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored, if there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised, but come on. The epic forces of dark and light that have come in to play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. And the one y/n had to So I thought I better record a little greeting, in the case of an untimely death, on my part. I mean, not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. Then again that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything's gonna workout exactly the way it's supposed to. And I'm just hoping y/n shows up because if not we'll might be harder to get her to come to this, so hopefully your here because I have one final message for you in the necklace you'll figure it out.I love you 3000."he says before he flickered at died away.

I walked down behind pepper and Morgan towards the lake. We went to the water and Pepper crouched down placing the reef in the water the words imprinted on, glistening in the sun. I stood beside Rhodey and Happy. Silence was everywhere and it was calm. Many gathered around and then finnaly all departed.

"You blame me don't you" I spoke softly as I stood next to Clint at the water edge. "What" he said turning beside me. "You blame me for Natasha and I guess this is on me too" I told him. He looked me dead in the eye "No I don't and I would never" he told me and pulled me into a hug. I let it go and walked away as Wanda walked to Clint.

I began to skip stones silently until Loki came beside me. "There all going off you know, Thor decided he would go to space, I'll be in new asgard, Banner and Steve will be returning the stones then banner is going to his lab, so what of you" he asked.

I smiled a little "I got a message from someone I need to meet after that I'll be back to you, but we both know there's not that long of a life left" i told him as I took out a paper and stared down at the name at the bottom, twiddling the arc reactor unsure if I should see the message yet.

The name was 'Yelena belova'