Chapter 153

Y/ns pov

Someone grabbed my arm in the darkness I was in and I saw Bucky, I grabbed a dagger from inside my sleeve and quickly struck him, plunging the weapon inside of him. His eyes widened and he fell on the dark ground, with the thump the ground illuminated and a room was created a marble white floor and white walls with bright ceiling lights. Buckys blood stained the floor as he lay there. I walked around and saw more and more bodies littered, the avengers lay cold Tony and Peters body's were blood cothered and words made from blood were written across the ground such as 'You did this' 'Traitor' 'Needed you' , my parents, Sharon and lucas's body also lay motionless. Someone was running and as soon as I heard them I chased after them, grabbing at the and swinging them round, it was Loki. I plunged the danger into his head a crack echoes and his movement stopping, I quickly pulled it out and let him drop to the ground.

Someone grabbed the back of my head, I knew it was Wanda but before I had the time to look she was gone. Horror washed over me. "LOKI, LOKI!" I yelled falling to my knees  beside him. His eyes stared unseeing.

Lokis pov

I had tried many things to make her move and finnaly I gave up and went to my last resort and slapped her round the face in secounds she was down on her knees and for one secound she screamed my name in sadness and then she seemed to fade back a bit but looking dizzy and disorientated. The tranced effects were never good afterward.

I grabbed out my phone and called Thor, I knew he was with the others so I told him to bring some with him here.

He came with Barnes and Clint. Clint said about the similarities with Nat so he suspected something traumatic had come up in her mind. "She was just in and out" I told them explaining about Wanda. Y/n had not piped up at all.

After saying goodbye to Raynor we went, Bucky helping Y/n walk. We went back to there apartment and there he placed her to sit down on the sofa.

Why him, out of all the people in the world why did she choose the one who murdered her parents, the killer, he showed the side of her she didn't want to see. He was the reason she lost her connection with Tony. What had I done, I had treated her well, kept her safe as much as I could, also saved her life once or twice and she just leaves me for it.

She looked at me deep emotion portrayed on her face and it was if she had said a whole paragraph but with just her look I knew that somehow she knew what I was thinking "I dont know why this happened" she mumbled back in response.