Chapter 30

Y/ns pov

I was a stark, y/n stark. Just yesterday we had signed the paper but it felt like everything was changing. I got out of bed and dressed, yes it was three am but I was energetic. I put on a black hoodie and tied my hair into panda buns. I went out of the tower and went for a jog, I needed time to clear my mind. The sun was beginning to rise when I first set out and it was seven am when it was bright and the city was awakening. I went back to the tower and made myself some breakfast. People were now awake and roaming around.

I was just leaning against the counter eating some toast, when Tony came behind me and tickled me, I went into a fit of giggles and ran over to the other side of the kitchen "You had to do that, I'm just tryna eat stark" I told him. "Ok jeez I'm gonna leave, I just want peace" he said and showed a piece sign while walking away. I laughed.

Natashas pov

Tony banged his head against his lab table again and I sighed "Give her time Stark, she isn't going to call you Dad straight away" I told him. He nodded and then I said "I did some research and I've found a Hydra base, it's in sokovia, but it's highly armed, we're going to need the whole team, I think it's there, loki scepter" I told him. He nodded. "Ok let's tell them, we will go tonight on the jet and probaly arrive by morning" he told me.

Y/ns pov

My secound mission and it was going to be big, I had nearly had a year hear and I had bearly been on anything real, but I guess that was changing now.

We got on the jet this evening Me, Tony, Bruce, Nat, Loki, Steve, Clint, and thor. The flight was chilled so many went to sleep while Tony flew the jet, I went and sat in the seat next to him. "You keep safe on this, and if it gets to risky you get out" he told me. I laughed a little and replied "I'll be fine, but also same to you" I told him. He nodded and then ordered "Get some sleep don't want you falling asleep mid punch" he joked. I laughed but listened to him. I got comfy in the chair and was about to go to sleep but then Tony quickly said "Oh, your birthdays in two days, were going to have a good party for that". I laughed and then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I awoke hours later to Tony shaking me, I stretched and sprung up. "Were hear, time to kick butt squirt" he told me and I nodded, into battle it was.

Age of ultron now begins! Please comment if you have any suggestions and maybe leave a vote, other then that get ready!