Chapter 162

Tony's pov

Banging thundered at my door at 4 am. I went to it swinging it open. "Lang, Hope, its 4am and I've got my daughter sleeping, this has to be important" I sighed still a bit drowzy. "We have to show you something" Scott said and I sighed following as he began to explain. "So a week ago you fought that masked lady, well we did the same ish tonight, and well..." he stopped opening his car door. "Y/n..." I softly said looking at her unconscious self.

I sat coffee in hand looking at her, we had tied her up to a nearby chair still knocked out. "Tony, what are you.. My god" Pepper said walking in. She St beside me. "She was the one you were fighting" Pepper said and I nodded. She began to stir awake and I clenched my hand into a fist. She looked around and was suprised by her new surroundings, she shook in her chair and Hope looked around to make sure nothing was coming apart. I couldn't keep it in I burst "Y/n, where were you? You were in the room one secound and gone the next, were you kidnapped, did you just run off trying to get away from people or was it because of losing Bruce, just give me a reason" I rambled. She looked at me blankly "Who is this Y/n you speak off, because if she is freind of yours I would gladly rip out her throat staring with yours" she spat. "Y/n, that's Tony, your Dad" Scott said. I winced at him saying Dad a little but she had no reaction.

"Pepper Honey, I want you to go with Morgan now" I said softly to Pepper she nodded. Y/n cocked her head obviously hearing but with no emotion, with secounds she ripped through her restrains and ran through the house as we chased after her, she skidded into Morgan room and grabbed her, quickly jumping out the window with her in her arms. Scott and Hope turned to there small forms chasing after her but it, it was to late.

Y/ns pov

I walked into the base my mask now tight around my face holding the sleeping child in my arms, her head on my shoulders I walked up to Pierce. "What is this?" He roared as I stood there still. "A child, you wanted a recruit" I said. "No I wanted Doctor Loctavis's son, you don't realise how much brain that kid could have, that was your where did you even find this child" he snarled. "This is Tony starks daughter" I responded, his eyes widened in suprised and then a smirk appeared. "Ok, this child may be better, pass her to me" he ordered, I did so now he hold the child. He then slapped me. "That's for failing the mission".

He began to walk away "Tony stark and some other heroes took me, Who, who is Y/n?" I asked. He turned to some guards. "She's been out to long".