Chapter 89

Y/ns pov

I felt Nats eyes turn to mine as she sat on one of the rocks, Clint was pacing around "The floating dudes lying" he said. I shook my head. "Thanos went here with his daughter but returned without her but the soul stone, it-s real" I said. Natasha has so much left to live for and Clint will be getting his family back.

I began to walk near the edge. "Y/n" I heard Nat say and I could hear she sound of her standing up. I turned around. "Let Loki know that I do love him" I smiled and I ran towards the cliff edge, I got there and jumped after a few secounds someone had grabbed me and I was swung into the cliff side, there was Natasha holding my arm as she held onto a wire which Clint held. "Tell him yourself" she said. Nat began walking us up the wall and as we got to the top she said to me "We can find a different way" she said. She made Clint grab my arm but in doing so by pushing me up she lost her grip on the rope.

The world paused and the sound of a gasp as I was pulled onto the cliff edge and I realised it, Clint had to as the rope was now to light. In secounds we watched her fall down, no scream escaping her mouth in time before she hit the bottom. The thud loud in defending. I fell to my knees as tears fell down my cheeks I looked at the bottom and there was Natasha, her eyes open unblinking a trail of blood beside her head and her body still unmoving. "Natasha" I screamed out loudly my voice breaking as a blue wisp formed in the air and all went dark.

I awoke surrounded by water and sat up, at the same time so did Clint. A orange stone floating infront of us both, he took it in his hand and tears fell down both our faces. "We-we gotta go back" he said and without saying anything else he switched on his suit and pressed the button he dissapeared. I didnt do it not yet, as I sat in the pool of water blame went through me. It was my fault, if I was faster she wouldn't of caught me, it had all gone so quick. I stood up shaking as the Sobs echoed through me and began to walk.

I walked for about half an hour until I got to the bottom of the cliff there I found her laying there. I came beside her and rested her head on my knees. "Im going to bring you home, and we will give you a funeral you deserve, this was never meant to happen and I am so sorry" I cried. I used my hand to close her eyes and then I clicked on her suit and then mine and pressed the buttons at the same time holding onto her.