Chapter 116

Y/ns pov

"Ok, test three of what I can do" I said out load and Loki nodded we were down by the rocky beach out of the way out civilians. I was now going to see if I could do the flying thing like Wanda as the newly found balls of blue. It started of as fire and then turned blue I pushed up and baciacly jumped and fell face hitting into the large rocks infront of me. I could not fly. It hurt alot.

"You ok?" Loki asked edging closer, then I let out a snort and started laughing. I stood up wiping blood from my chin while Loki looked at me both worried and perplexed. "What you got to emitt that was quite funny" I laughed and he shook his head. I dusted at my red shirt which was not wet and sand and mud covered. "You couldn't change this could you, maybe something like a sports top and leggings" I asked and then it happened, but it wasn't the usual green light but blue this time. I smiled at the outfit. "Just what I was imaging" I chuckled. He stared at me. "That wasnt me, I think it was you" he stated.

My mouth widened in both suprise and excitement. "Ok, let me see" I closed my eyes and imagined a outfit, then I remembered one from years before, the ball at asgard, the guards had patrolled round and the woman ones wore a white stained one with gold swirls, there long hair let out with a couple small braids. Then I reopened my eyes and I wore it, i smiled at Loki chuckling. "You look like a true warrior" he smiled. I then made a sword appear in my hand, "Well let me slay the dragon and free my princess Loki " I chuckled. "Sleeping beauty?" He questioned.

"You read that?" I replied stunned he nodded "Read a few fairtales, Beauty and the beast is my favourite". "Now why is that, am I such a beast?" I joked. Then I found him up infront of me, looking down at me, smiling. "I just always found it unusual that such a beauty could fall inlove with such a beast" he spoke. I place a hand to his cheek which made him return to his frost giant form "Well its because in the end she saw him as a heartwarming, loveable person, under all the bad" I replied. Our faces had become close are noses baciacly touching and then Loki closed the gap by letting are lips melt toghther.

We broke away and then I realised as I still held his face that he was his normal self. He realised true and chuckled. Then a voice yelled from the above cliff "Oi lovebirds I've been looking for you everywhere, you need to come up here, and Y/n loving the outfit" Valkyrie shouted. Loki grabbed my hand and we walked up the cliff side to the top. Valkyrie came up to us and said "The guardians ship was spotted flying over Cardiff, Thors back".