Chapter 44

Y/ns pov

Steve's face just said it all, "I just wanted you to know who your trying to save" I told him. "I know he killed my grandchildren, but it wasn't him, I've forgiven him for what he did before so I think I can for this to" he told me. "Then I think it's right for you to know I'm not going to forgive him" I replied. He was silent and then said "I know we're related but in the long run I'm going to have to choose Bucky". It was silent for a few secounds before I replied "Then I think we've come to a disagreement, I think it's time for you to leave" I said as I stood up. Steve stood up too "Y/n please" he begged. I looked at him and said "You don't know what he did put me through". "I do know you hid it, got drunk and was helped through" he snapped back. I shook my head, the horrid memories slipping in "Then what?" He asked. "I can't, leave" I spat. "You can you just wont" he replied before storming away.

"Y/n?" someone said by my open door a few minutes later, I turned to see Tony, "Hey" I replied. "I just saw Steve-" he began but I cut in. "Don't, I can't talk about that, Is there something I can do to keep my mind of this all" I asked. He thought for a secound before nodding and then he led me to his lab, he used a button on a remote to make a holigram screen appear it showed a boy, he was about my age with brown hair with matching eyes. "His name is Peter parker, and I know he's spiderman, he doesn't know though" Tony began. I nodded and took a seat on a spinning stool. "He could be valuable but I need to get more info on him, I could use a shield agent his age to go into the school but that meant by telling Fury and I want to keep this little secret to myself, so you could infiltrate the school as a student and get friendly with him" he explained. I nodded and then a big negative came to mind but as if he could read my thoughts he said "I would give you a disguise so your not noticeball, one of those face pixelators Natasha likes to use".

"Ok, I'm in" I replied.

Tony's pov

I looked at y/n and smiled in approval, I had done it, the face pixelator had changed her whole face, her hair was now long and bushy and her style had changed from all dark to a bit more spontaneous. She wore big circlar glasses to finish it all off. "Ok let's go over it again, your name is" I asked and she replied "Alexia simons, but I prefer to be called Alex". "Your family is?" I asked "My mum is a nurse and my Dad is a lawyer". "Good, if you say anything new like favorite something, remember it, you do not want confusion" I told her and she nodded.

Y/ns pov

I walked into the school and everything suddenly felt alive, it was weird after being home schooled. I walked to History and was met with my class. I introduced myself and was told to take a seat, good thing I was one behind Peter and from Tony's research right next to Ned Lees his best freind, soon I would know all about Peter.