Chapter 61

Y/ns pov

I was going to get the next plane out of here using my fake ID and passport, but then the wind went crazy and screams of fear errupted, and only one instinct came, be the hero you are. I turned to see something big and circule coming down from the sky, it was some sort of spaceship, I ran towards it.

It was soon landing so I ran to where that was going to happen and there I found the others, they took notice of me but I decided to ignore them. I wiped away the tears and got ready.

Secounds after landing two alien creatures stepped out, one began to speak "Hear me and rejoice, you will now die at the hands of the children of thanos-" he began and then he carried on

Meanwhile on a school bus

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE! "

Back to new york

"I'm sorry earth is closed today, so you better pack it up squidward" Tony cut in I rolled my eyes. "Stone keeper does this chattering animal speak for you" he asked. " Certainly not, I speak for myself, your trespassing on this city and on this planet" Strange replied. "Get the stone" the squidward looking alien said to the other and he went at us.

Bruce was not turning into the hulk so wong made a portal and he went through to a park. Tony's suit appeared "Nanotec you like it" Tony said turning to me, I could tell he was smirking. The squidward creature then made him go into the air with a line of dust and rocks. I laughed and shouted up "Im loving it now, I'm connecting a earpiece to you dickwad". I put a spear earpiece in and connected it to Tony. "You going to fight or act like a child" Strange said from behind me. I pouted "Hey I am a child, also I'm a bit rusty haven't actualy used my powers in the last two years didn't want to" I told him. "Stop having a mother's meeting down there!" Tony yelled and we began.

The large one came for Strange and squidward began throwing cars. Tony came down beside me "Hey squirt do you plan on helping" he asked me. "Im trying it's like I'm not able to, and never call me squirt again" I told him. "Ahaha, thats it" I shrieked and I stared at him until fire lit in my hands "How did it start working?" He asked. "Thought about putting you on fire" I told him before running towards squidward. Tony when for the big guy who threw something at him making him fly away. The big one went after Tony as me Strange and Wong fought the Squidward. He was powerful.

After about seven minutes a familiar voice joined the earpiece "Is that Peter parker?, Tony I told you two years ago not to be evil and rope him in" I baciacly shouted hearing his voice. "He didn't I came here myself, but nice to hear from you Y/n" he said. I had a car thrown at my head, didn't see that coming I guess because I got hit and fell to the floor. "Im gonna kill him" I groaned to myself.