Chapter 108

Y/ns pov

"Oh boys I'm so sorry that happened" I said to them as we walked them home, there grins completely gone. We went in and told Wanda, she was as devastated as the boys, then a knock thundered through the house.

"I'll get it" Wanda said and went to the door. She froze when opening it and I looked at her confused. "Darling who is it" Vision asked. "It's my brother, Pietro" she said.

Memories flashed in my mind, and then I froze myself before finally saying "But your brothers dead, he died to save me, like Nat and Tony" I said. I remembered....

I felt a bullet peirce my skin but it was only one. I opened my eyes ignoring the agony in my stomach. There was a car infront of us, we turned to see Pietro, several bullets were in him but he still stood, he looked at Clint and delivered one last jokey line "You didnt see that coming" and with that he fell and took his final breath.

Without warning Wanda spun around and I was thrown out the house as I heard Tommy and Billy cry "AUNTIE Y/N! " and I kept on going until I was out of westview, all my memories completely back. My head hit the grown and it went black.

I opened my eyes and I was on a grassy field, now surrounded by the familiar cars and lights. "Y/n, hey you ok" the familiar voice of Jimmy woo said he bent above me and put a small flashlight to my eyes. "You can hear me right" he asked. I nodded and sat up. "Ok, I think we need to get you a stretcher and make sure you don't have some sort of concussion" he said. I shook my head and stood up. "No its not that, it's just all coming back to quick, I-I need coffee" I told him, he chuckled and nodded and we went towards a van, I got in and they drove fast, I then noticed a familiar man in it. "Director Hayward!" I said almost suprised.

When I got there they made me see a doctor who checked me out, I was all good. I changed into a green jacket and white top and then walked outside before I could be taken away for someone to talk to me. A van then pulled up and a man jumped out the back, he ran to me and hugged me, I hugged back, Loki.

"God you look so sick" he said with both his palms on my cheeks. I chuckled. "I'll be fine" I told him. "Y/n" someone said and I turned round. "Monica" I sighed in relief. "Good to see your out" she nodded before letting em have some time with Loki.

"They told me you asked for me" he chuckled and I nodded. "I knew thst I was going back in and I know you could get me out" I told him. "What was in there" he asked. "It was horrible" I just replied.