Chapter 71

Clints pov

I arrived at this gathering I went under the name given, I wore a suit and for once I was not killing, it gave me a breathe of fresh air it felt like but that wasn't going to last. My mind was stuck on one thing y/n, what was this family buisness and which side did it come from the stark or Carter or maybe somehow even rogers. I went around this large hall was lite up with fairlights and candles eventhough the lightbulbs also shone. I then saw her a man no more then two years older then her by her side, his arm in hers she wore a long gold dress with matching eyeshadow in necklace, I couldn't wait long so I took out a concealed gun and I pointed it at her, others had noticed 8 pulled the trigger and regretted it as soon as I did.

The bullet hit her and before I grasped what I had gone I felt to bullets hit me, someone else had shot at me in my stomach I ran out clutching and my bleeding self and left, not knowing if the deed was done.

3 years later/5 years after the snap

Y/ns pov

I scanned the garden no one was in sight. I had been sent to find out who lived here, they were meant to be someone big and if we got them on our side cash could be good. I saw a small toy tent and I pulled up the back so I wasn't seen I took a moment to breathe then opened my eyes staring at me was a girl, probaly thor she wore a helmet like iron man's but a purple and a toy glove, merch I guess. She took of the helmut "Who are you?" she asked. "Im a-um a catipillar" I made up on the spot and then a voiced called "Monguna, lunch time" and the girl put the helmet on and went out. "Define lunch or be disintegrated" she said. The voice seemed familiar as I listened in to the rest of the conversation it sounded as though they were leaving when the girl said "Oh yeah my catipillar sister is in the tent". Please don't check I begged in my head. "What do you mean catipillar sister" the man asked. "Well she said she's a catipillar but you said she was my sister" she said.

It sounded like he placed her down, i was screwed right then without warning the tent door was flipped open I screamed and then so did the man in suprise, I got out the back and then pulled the hair away from my face and looked at the person they had there arm around the girl who was probaly where daughter and looked at me, there eyes widened. I looked at them, "No not doing this" I said and went to the lake and jumped in ready to swim away, no not dealing with Tony stark.